𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧,

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖,

This morning when I woke up the bed was cold. I longed for you to embrace me much like you had when I was a child. But you weren't with me.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖,

It rained last night, but then again you wouldn't care about that would you? I hope you still care for me mother- because I still care for you.

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮,

Emma was crying in her crib this morning mother, I calmed her down though so you don't need to worry. When will I be adopted mother? Why do you insist on keeping me behind when all I want to do is be free?

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮,

My ear began to bleed today mother, the liquid felt warm on my finger. I tried to taste it, but it didn't taste very good. Hey mother...when will you finally reply to all my messages to you?

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙢,

I tried to get your attention today mother...I tried to hurt myself so you would tend to my wounds like you did in the past. You didn't look at me when I cried out for you mother, you didn't help me when I was so hurt. Why?

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙢,

Mother, when will I finally get to be adopted? I've waited for so long and I want to know why no one wants me. Everyone gets to leave except me mother and I hate it! Mother, please mother answer me just once...

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,

Norman is a very smart boy mother. He wouldn't stop talking about how he's easily able to outwit Emma when the two of them play tag with everyone else. I don't think I've ever seen you praise him mother...will he turn out like me?

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧,

Have you forgotten me? Have you forgotten about your eldest child in the house? I wish you would answer me...

𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙄𝙨𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖,

You have forgotten me...