𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

『𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄』

『𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄』

"I thought you guys would be happy?"

[F/n] spoke, seeing the fear and sadness that had spread across the duo's faces. Truth be told Mother had yet to tell her the date she was meant to be 'adopted'. But she wanted to be able to tell at least the older kids the truth about everything before the time comes.

"[N/n] we-"

All of them paused hearing the familiar bells ring out in the yard. Both Emma and Norman furrowed their brows at the noise.

"Don't we have more time?"

Emma spoke, though the tree of them still continued to run back to the house. The moment they arrived Emma and Norman looked at one another again, then back to [F/n]. But at that point the [h/c] haired girl wasn't paying attention to them, she was looking around realizing that not all the kids were there.

"two people are missing"

"MAMA! I-I lost Nalia-"

"Shhh calm down, everyone wait here"

Isabella spoke, taking out her pocket watch and looking at it for a moment. She soon began walking to the forest leaving the rest of the kids behind. Though it wasn't long before she returned with Nalia in hand.

"She simply fell asleep"

The mother spoke, smiling down at the children that were now gathered around her.

"Now that I think about it...she's always been good at finding us"

Emma spoke out, while Norman slowly connected the dots himself.

"That's not a pocket watch...it's a tracking device"

He concluded, making Emma gasp a bit and look over at him. That would explain how easily she was able to locate everyone. She knew where everyone was 24/7. Trying to escape just got a whole lot more difficult.

✁-----------------✃