𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

『𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐓 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑』

『𝐈 𝐍 𝐒 𝐓 𝐔 𝐂 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑』

"AHHH!"

Emma yelled, seeing that she had kicked the ball far more than she originally meant to. She quickly ran after it, seeing as this was her time to distract the others before they caught on.

"Emma..."

Gilda muttered, watching her friend run off into the fields. She couldn't help but feel like Emma was hiding something from her. And honestly, that had hurt the girl.

'A distraction huh?'

Krone thought, holding one of the children up while watching Emma run. She watched as Gilda walked back, shortly after the girl turned Ray had gotten up as well.

'So that's him? Ray'

She thought again, watching the darker haired male walk off in the direction Emma had gone just moments ago.

✁-----------------✃

"That's true, no one would notice it"

Ray spoke, his hand holding onto his left ear, the same thing could be said about Norman.

"I never knew about a mark from when they took our blood. And it's something that disappears so quickly?"

"Yeah...I didn't suspect it at all this whole time. I'm sorry"

"Don't worry Emma you did good, now we know the location and sizing of the chip!"

Norman spoke, spreading his hands out trying to make her feel better. The male looked at Ray for a minute and then out into the woods.

'Where's [N/n]...'

"And after we locate it..."

Emma spoke, edging the other two to join in.