𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

『𝐆 𝐔 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄』

『𝐆 𝐔 𝐈 𝐃 𝐄』

"Join...forces?"

Gilda questions, still holding onto Emma while doing so. Norman suddenly smiled, walking in front of the group.

"Don't worry everyone. Everything's fine. We'll hear you out"

"That's right~ We should cooperate together so we can achieve our goals. You all want to escape. I want to become Mama of this house. I want to drag Isabella down from her position as Mama,and seize that position for myself"

"Mom's position?"

"Just to clarify- those are my true intentions. I also want to break free from this situation"

Krone added, moving her collar out of the way. The four looked at shock at her neck- seeing the numbers imprinted there like they had. [God I just can't skip the opening~]

"Do you know about the management system here?"

The woman asked, causing the four to once again look at her surprised. Seeing this the female already had her answer, hence why she continued on.

"Girls who fulfill certain conditions and live under 12 years old, are presented with two paths when they're about to be shipped out- well normally at least. To either continue and die  or aim to be the next Mama"

"What are the conditions?"

"Scores above a certain number and Mama's recommendation. If you can meet those two requirements you can survive without escaping." 

Krone explains, walking around the group. Circling them in a similar motion as a shark- ready to finish its prey.

"If you're a girl-"

"A girl..."

"But...I don't recommend it. Your body will never be able to leave this area"

"What- What is that...?"

Emma asked, looking just as appalled and taken aback as the others near her did. Krone had her hand keeping the top of her dress out of the way showing them her scar. The terrible scar that kept her in this cage.