𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

『𝐅 𝐀 𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐘』

『𝐅 𝐀 𝐌 𝐈 𝐋 𝐘』

"Wake up big sis!"

The girl pulled herself out of the plush bed, her hair still a mess from rolling around all night. She looked to her side and noticed the familiar girl she had always taken care of.

"Morning Emma! How are you?"

"I'm happy [N/n]!"

"Ah really? Any reason?"

Emma paused for a moment, looking down before turning her attention back up to her older sister with a smile carved on her face.

"Because you promised to play tag with us today remember?"

"I did huh?"

Hearing the playful tone in her voice, Emma whined a bit. Jumped on the bed that the [h/c] haired female was in. Her smaller hands clutched onto the blankets shaking them a bit while she squirmed around.

"YESSSS"

[F/n] laughed hearing the younger girl slurring her words in the blankets of her bed.

"Is everyone else already outside?"

"Yep! That's why I came to wake you up!"

"Is Ray going to participate this time?"

"mmm nope! He never wants to"

"That's fine, how about you go down and tell everyone to get ready to start while I get dressed?"

"Okay!"

The girl once again laughed seeing Emma bolt out of her room. It brought back memories of when she was younger and would be asked to take care of Emma. The two had been one of the closest people in the orphanage. Though [F/n] was close with everyone there.

Once the girl got dressed she looked at her dresser, which held a small box containing letters she had once given to her mother when she was younger. It pained her to see how her mother had never truly read them, and just put them inside a box and stored it with her.