𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

『𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐑』

『𝐋 𝐈 𝐀 𝐑』

Emma and Norman were sprinting as fast as they possibly could to get back to the home they loved. To go back to their family who was no doubt as blind as they had been this whole time. As they did so it had proved to be a completely different challenge to try and keep themselves composed, though they were slowly breaking away.

"Emma!"

Norman whisper-yelled, watching the girl stop running and fall down to her knees. He knew how stressful this was going to be, but he couldn't imagine how she had felt. If anything she had been one of the closest people to Mama, and loved her every since they had met.

"We can rest at the house Emma- we don't know when they'll come back!"

He yelled again, trying to snap her out of her shocked state, which had worked. The girl brought herself up from the ground, remembering how she now had a mission to do. There was no way she was going to let anyone else in her family die.

"How was it?"

Ray asked, seeing the two com running back from their expedition.

"Ah...we missed them"

Emma said, hiding her true emotions as best as she could. Ray nodded and watched as both her and Norman began walking up the stairs to go to bed. The darker haired male couldn't help but let out a small hiss seeing the two of them come back empty handed.

"This could ruin everything..."

He spoke to himself, looking at the door one last time before turning to go to bed as well.

✁-----------------✃

"What are...what are we going to do!?"

Emma cried, weeping into Norman's shirt that she had now been clinging onto for dear life. To think their mother of all people would be killing them off, allowing them all to be eaten and harvested like cattle.

"We need to stay strong Emma"