chapter 4

Melody's Pov

As soon as Ban and I returned to the tavern, he went into the kitchen and began cooking. I take a seat at the bar and wait for my food. As I sit my thoughts wander off, thinking about the Grzziley sin of sloth, King, I wonder if he is still alive and if he still wants to kill Ban.

"Here you go kid, Curry over rice!"

"Looks good Ban!"

I say happily digging into the food. Once the food enters my mouth, a hum of delight escapes my mouth. Ban's cooking is as good as I remember.  Soon I feel the tavern shake as Hawk's mom starts to walk. 

"Meliodas, Where are we heading now?"

"The capital of the dead."

"Really?!"

"We are going  to find King"

I nod as I continue to eat my food until we stop when we were going to look around for King. I watch as Ban walks away so I follow him.

 "Cap'n's gotta be joking,  why should I have to work as a cook the minute i'm a free man?"

I  can't hear what he says next as I'm hiding in a bush far away, soon some kid faint and Ban tries to wake her up, then another kid starts to yell at him saying to 'Leave my sister alone!' then stab the ever immortal Ban with a pitchfork. The little girl soon came around and told her brother that Ban was only taking care of her.

"I'm sorry." said the boy

He then when on about atoning for his sin but noticed that wounds were gone.

"Let me tell you something, true sins... Can't be atoned for."

Then my favourite sin shows up and runs bun clean through with Chastiefol.

"You'd know that better than anyone."

King lays on Chastiefol, "Hey there, Ban."

Ban has a confused look on his face, "Come now. This should be a touching reunion, years overdue. Don't tell me you have anything to say to me?"

"Who are you?" Ban says in a tone that says he couldn't care less.

"Have you forgotten?"

"I don't have a clue."

I just sit there and watch a fight between the two. Then I find out the Ban had killed the protector of the fountain of youth. Soon my brother comes and looks at me and nods, telling me if King runs away to follow him.

"Bad Ban," he says hitting Ban on the head with a beer mug.

"KING!" Diane says "We've been looking for you! Boy, am I glad to see you."

King just snubs her a shoots off, I use my speed magic to follow him quickly. Once he stops he starts being the fanboy He has always been for Diane. I sneak up on him and jump on him, tackling him to the ground.