Chapter 6

A/N: The little pocket mirror up top, is the mirror to the demon world.

Melody's POV

"Zelly, you there?"

"Melody! it's been so long! How is Meliodas treating you?"

"He makes sure I'm in good health... I miss you Zelly..."

"I know Melody, But soon I will be back..."

"I wish you left with Mel-Mel... I also wish he didn't take me"

"I know Little sister, Soon you will be able to see each other."

"I hope so, I'm tired of being without my favourite brother, I have to go Zeldris before they start to wonder where I have gone to."

"Alright, I love you, little sister."

I close and pocket the mirror before I come back to the spot where I left everyone, only to find Meliodas freaking out... strange.

"Melody! where have you been?!"

Oh, that's why...oops.

"I went for a walk, I needed to clear my head."

"You should have told me!!!"

He is yelling really loudly, which scares me but also makes me angry, so I do what anyone young human girl would do... I look down and begin to cry.

"I'm sorry brother... I just wanted to think straight..."

"Melody... don't do that, don't start crying..."

"I can't help it, big brother..."

"I sorry for yelling at you... come here," he said holding out his open arms.

Even though I'm still upset that he took me away and left Zeldris, but I still need looking after, so I run to him and hug him. That's when he says, "Everything will be okay."

No, it won't, Meliodas... I will leave when the time is right. But for now, I will play along in your little fantasy.  

Zeldris's POV

I just finished talking with my baby sister and I wish the plan would hurry up it's been a really long time since I have held my baby sister. I promised my mother that I would take care of her, but Meliodas that traitor, took her away from me. 

"Lord Zeldris, calm down, it won't be much longer before we see her again."

"I know, but I still mad that she was taken, as just a baby in the middle of the night."

"I know Zledris, and we aren't the only ones who miss her."

"Yeah I know Gloxina does too, I wish I knew why though."

"Because when a fairy finds their other half the will be with them as long as they live... and well that's why she is attracted to the wannabe fairy King."

"WHAT!!!! GLOXINA!!!" I yell and run after him.

Melody's POV

~Time skip brought to you by a lazy ass author~

The commandments have finally broken free of that dumb ass seal. I can see zelly again! though I don't remember much about him... other than he cares for me and some other stuff. Meliodas has gone to get his full power back and left me behind to be 'SAFE', but I have other plans. I am packing a bag and I'm leaving the sins! I'm done with Melidoas, and that damn reincarnation telling me what to do! Okay let's check, clothes, check, toiletries, check, and the note... now where to leave that...OH! I'll leave it on the bar. I run downstairs leave the notes on the bar, and leave the boar hat not looking back.

"Zeldris come and get me..." I say when I hear the others heading to the boar hat.

Then he comes out and grabs and takes me away.

Meliodas's POV

"Melody we're back!" No answer 

"That's odd she usually comes down running..." Ban says sitting down at the bar, "Cap'n there is a note for you, on the bar."

That's even odder, I walk over to the bar and take the folded up note with my name on it off the counter... it was Melody's writing.

'Dear brother,

By now I'm most likely with my other brothers, the ones you forbid me from ever talking to after you caught the first time. All those times I would run off and come back... well I wasn't clearing my head, I was talking to them. They told me How when I was just a few years old you took me from them and how you swore that IF I ever go to them willingly I would not be your little sister anymore... So I guess we are no longer Siblings but we are enemies... Goodbye Meliodas, Thank you for looking after me for so long...

Melody,'

Why would she leave? I suddenly was caught off guard when Elizabeth spoke, 

"Sir Meliodas, your crying, what did the note say? Where did Melody go?"

"It's from Melody... she has left us... she's with the enemy..." I say

"WHAT!!! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!!!"  Ban yelled

"No, we can't... she went willingly... I'm going upstairs." I say dropping the note and walking away.