Chapter 7

Melody's POV

"Finally I can keep my promise to our mother"

"You promised something Zelly?"

"That I would take care of you and help you if you ever need anything."

"well...at least I'm where I meant to be..." I say

"Hey Little songbird don't cry"

"Oh, Zelly! The only reason I am crying is that I'm happy, happy that I no longer have to listen and watch Meliodas fall in love ever again, that I'm with the real family and my kind, that I don't have to hide anymore." I say as Zeldis lands on the ground the once used to be Danafall.

I let go of Zedris and walk next to him when I'm suddenly on the ground with one of the commandments hugging me.

"Gloixina get off of her, she doesn't know you!"

"Sorry, Zeldris... hello Princess Melody, I am Gloixina of repose, but you call me whatever you like..."

"Well, I do like to give nicknames! I'll call you Gloxy!"

He randomly starts blushing...And I feel like I have met him before... whatever, I will figure it out later. Right now I feel like doing something fun. Oh I know!

"Zeldis is can we play truth or dare?!"

Zeldis smiles and nods and calls all the commandments.

"Okay little songbird, you go first."

"Okay, Gloxy, truth or dare!"

"Truth?"

"Okay...is it true fairies only have half a soul at brith and why?"

"Yes... it's because the other half is with our soulmate, and we only become whole when we mate with them..." he says shyly, as he blushes

"Okay Zeldis truth or dare"

"Dare"

"I dare you to... Go and kiss Meliodas!!!!"

I burst out in laughter "you have to do it now Zelly! Or are you a big chicken?"

"I am not a chicken....Fine do you need proof?"

"Yup"

"Gloxina take a picture with this" I say handing him my little camera.

He nods and they poof away and five minutes later are back and Gloxina shows every one the picture

~time skip by a sorry author~

It was late and I'm starting to get sleepy, so I snuggle into the person closest to me. Which happened to Gloxina, he pulls me into his lap and holds me in his arms and fell asleep there.

Zeldis's POV

I watch as Melody falls asleep in Gloxina's lap cuddling into his bare chest. I glare at him as he says,

"Sleep well my love," as he kisses her forehead.

As soon as he does that she wraps her arms around him and snuggles closer to him. I walk over to them and try and take her away from him, only to have her wake up and start crying. Now I feel bad...

"Hey Little Songbird it's okay, it just your big brother..."

She continued to cry until Gloxina, started to rub circles on her back and says, "quite now flower, I'm not going anywhere, your big brother wants to hold you."

"Noooo... I want Gloxy."

I sigh and nod my head and leave to go to Camelot castle and get a room ready for Melody. As soon as I enter the city, father calls to me.

"Zeldris! Have you saved your sister from that foolish traitor?!"

"Yes Father... She is with Gloxina, she is his other half."

"Good then I will have hi loyalty."

"But father she is too young!!"

"She is a few yeas younger than you Zeldris."

"Yes but-"

"No buts Zeldis, she is old enough, let her fall in love."

"Yes Father."

Gloxina's POV

I was floating 2 feet of the ground holding my beautiful mate, and letting her sleep in my lap. It feels good to finally hold her, to be able to just do that is amazing. She was away from me for so long and it physically hurt to watch her become attracted to that wannabe harlequin.

"Gloxina? You look like there is something on your mind"

"It's nothing drole, I'm just thinking how am I going to have her love me... how do I get someone to love me?"

"She is already falling for you Gloxina, she chose you over her own brother"

"True...maybe it will just happen naturally."