Chapter Four: Telling Others

Ink's POV:

In the morning I made myself food and made Error something small. I came into the living room with both plates to see Error feeding Searaid milk from a bottle.

"Hey, Error." I greeted as I set the plates on the table.

"Heya Inky." He replied. Seafraid finished drinking the milk so Error put the bottle on the table.

"So when are we telling everyone about the treaty and Seafraid?" Error asked suddenly. Oh, stars I forgot about that.

"Meh, I'll just text them," I reply pulling out my phone.

"I can already see Blue bursting in here to see this little one." Error chuckled. I giggle at the sentence.

"Agreed. And Dream." I added. I sent an explanation of what happened yesterday and sent it.

"Here comes the swarm." Error said suddenly, tensing up after a few minutes.

"Wha-" I started, but was cut off by Dream and Blue bursting through the door. In the corner of my eye socket, I saw Error string him and Seafraid up.

"WHERE'S THE CHILD!?" Dream and Blue shout at the same time.

"How in the name of the stars did you both scare me when I sensed your code?!" Error hissed. We all looked up to see him holding Seafraid closely, yet still glitching harshly.

"So that's why you said that the swarm was coming," I commented. Error lowered himself and the little one down back onto the couch, where he was instantly surrounded.

"Y-y3aH." He replied, glitching even more. Dream is confused while Blue backs away.

"Sorry Error! I forgot about your hapaphobia when Ink mentioned the child." Blue apologized. Dream has a look of realization but then looks in horror at Error.

"Error why do you have so many scars?!" Dream shouts. I take Seafraid because of Error's hapaphobia.

"Because I've never been healed? Well, Nighty has tried before but-" He started, only to get cut off.

"What!? Come here!" Dream demands, healing Error.

"Dream, wait!" Everyone but Dream and Seafraid shouted. Seeing that he wouldn't stop Blue rushed out and came back with a... bucket? Once he came back and made Dream stop, he gave the bucket to Error who threw up the healing magic.

"Hhhh, As Error tried telling you Dream, he's never been healed so his body mistakes it for poison." Blue pat Error's back as he coughed.

"Oh, stars I'm so sorry!" Dream said quickly.

"!'tS f- *cough cough* f!n3. y0u D!Dn'T kN0W." Error replied, now just coughing.

"So that's why your checkbox said to not heal you plainly," I added in.

"! gU33s?" He questioned, no longer coughing but still glitching harshly. Blue took the bucket to be cleaned as Dream helped stabilize Error. When Blue came back we heard a knock on the door. Blue walked over to it and came back with his brother.

When Stretch saw Error his eye glowed for a second, which triggered Error to freeze with a dial-up noise. Blue sighed and walked over to Error.

"Suprised he didn't crash sooner with all the physical contact," Blue stated and he tapped Error's head, making a screen pop up that states 'Error.exe has crashed. Restart?'

"Crash?" Stretch asked as Blue hit the button labels 'yes'.

"Mhm. When something is too overwhelming for him or he doesn't know how to deal with something he crashes. Night had to teach me about how to speed up his crashes." Blue explained while sitting on the arm of an armchair.