Chapter eight: Forgiven

Stretch's POV:

I... can't believe this... I'm meant to be a judge and my brother acted like a better one than me! ...He was the only one in the council to learn both sides despite being the only one not to be a judge... He deserves the title more than me...

"I'm so sorry!" Dream yells, hugging Error. Blue takes the child before they got hurt.

"It's fine. That's to you two as well. I understand you didn't know." Error smiled, glitching a bit more at the contact. Ink's phone suddenly got swarmed with texts.

"Heh, guess everyone else finally got caught up." I chuckled.

"Yup." Ink laughed. "Wait, looks like they are coming here."

"Coming? Ink they are already here. I sense many sanses codes." Error replied.

"They better not hurt this child acident or not." Blue muttered.

"Oh stars I can already see where this might go and i'm scared." Dream added.

"You've also seen that side of the berry?" Error asked. Dream nodded.

"Ink what in the stars do you mean!?" Fell shouted, kicking open the door. Behind him was some of the council.

"Error you didn't tell us that everyone came." Blue chuckled.

"I said i sensed many sanes codes. Never was specific." Error shrugged, laughing.

"I'm sorry but what's going on!?" Classic asked.

~After explaining again~

"Oh my stars... Error we're so sorry..." Outer apologized.

"Don't sweat it. Like I said before, I understand that not many knew about the balance. But can you all please stop blaming the first fallen for the genocide routes? They only take control after your guys fights." Error replied.

"Wait, really?" Dance asked.

"Yeah. Why would they attack those they once tried saving? They hate it more than you guys do but thats just how the story goes." Error answered.