Airport wishes pt. 1

I was looking at my magic bracelet, and I was ready to make wishes but as for now I put on a puffy diaper, a short skirt that shows it off and a croptop sweater, I matched it with some sneakers and headed off to the airport, I was on my way to Korea, to experience some new things, I'm from America so this is new, I've heard a few things here and there by nothing to special when I arrived the airport I told my first wish "I wish everyone thought its okay for me to wear diapers" and with that I confidently went in no one was looking at me badly, and everything with security went as smooth as butter, they patted my bum a few times but it's fine, nothing to special, I had my big breakfast in the McDoDi stalk and a cup of iced coffee, and I went to sit down to wait "I wish my bowels are always half full for the whole day" and with that I felt the need to take a poo but decided to hold it in for a while.

I finished my iced coffee I felt my bowels getting stronger but I can't make poo around here, but I had an idea "when I go to the bathroom, people in the bathroom thought I couldn't make it and decided to give me a change" I went to the bathroom and there was no one there, I decided to lock the main door of the bathroom and started to poo, the hard poop have fallen out of my bum once I semi squatted, feeling everything out, my diaper sagged and it was tinted brown, I unlocked the bathroom and went back to my seat, "I wish there was Line in the bathroom" as I stood up I went to the bathroom, I was holding my stomach as if I had to go, and a log came out by accident, I blushed but shrugged it off when someone tapped me from the back "heya! Want me to change you? It seems to me that you couldn't make it, but it's okay accidents happen" she smiled, I nodded and gave her my diaper bag, we went to the big bathroom stalls and I lay down on the big changing table, she opened my diaper "wow what a messy baby are we hm?" I blushed and looked away "don't be shy! This happens! It's normal!" I smirked, it was only normal for me, she wiped me down and asked to put my bum up which I obeyed "what did you eat?" She laughed "sorry" I said, she smiled, and asked again to lift my bum and she slid the diaper under me, taped it on and helped me down "there ya go!" She slapped my bum and we went off.

_That's about it! Can you guys suggest a story one shot? So I can make it!_