snail people

Li Jia feels that he can't control himself, because the strange animals that accidentally slammed into his eyes or the trees that look taller than the 30-story building, let him clearly realize that he is already Far from the place where he lived for more than 20 years. 

    The land under his foot belongs to "O'Cola Star", which is not the earth, not even in the same solar system. 

Through the memory of the original Lord, Li Jia knows that Okolai has a smaller area than the Earth, and the main living being here is the dracula (blood sucker?). 

    The snails are also known as "snails" but they don't have much to do with snails.

They are born with shells and they also use shells as houses and in some special cases, they will have horns on their heads and will be called as "nail man." 

Snails come with a strange ability. They have glands in their arms that secrete different types of mucus. Some mucus can detoxify, some mucus itself is poisonous and can be use to attack the enemy and some snails are very powerful, that their shell is so thick that it can be use like the tank in the games.

    Li Jia also played some games when he went to school, so he can understand the different professional skills of different professions in rpg games. The only trouble now is that people have such bright and eye-catching skills, only he does not. 

    Like his sister Li Na, blood red snail, born with a red shell, red eyes, red hair, when she produces an attack, her eyes will change from light red to deep red, his mucus will also carry Corrosive effect. He only needs to concentrate on his hands and then released to generate attack power. 

    And mother Mo Li, blonde gold-eyed gold-shelled golden snail, thick shell, with cones, strong power, etc... 

    If it is on earth, this skill will be considered a different kind and here People who have no skills at all have become heterogeneous. 

    Li Jia thinks that it such a pain in the ass, because he knows that the death of the original is not an accident. 

    "Brother, what happened last night?" Li Na saw Li Jia in a daze, she became worried.

    "It's Honey, he wants my life." Li Jia's eyes flashed with anger. The "Honey" in his mouth is the step-brother of the original owner. 

   In O'Cola Star Time, about a week ago, the most powerful Air Force Major General Mu Yunshen of the Atal Alliance Army successfully found a marriage match rate of 99% in the Gene Matching Center. This person is not someone else. It's "Li Jia." 

    "Li Jia" did not want to marry General Mu, but Honey thought different. So when he (Li Jia) came out to take a walk to adjust his mood, he (honey) killed Li Jia and pushed him off the cliff. 

    He (Li Jia) just don't know if Honey knows that "he" is not dead and if he will come after him again. Li Jia thinks with a headache. He is very clear that he does not have much self-protection ability at the moment and his half-brother is really wanting to marry the general's house. 

    Just as Li Jia was thinking about it, someone suddenly shouted in the distance: "Li Jia!" 

    Li Jia was busy returning to God: "This!" is Li Jia's mother. 

    The woman who rushed in was nearly one meter tall and had long blond hair. Her face looks a little round, but the facial features are very three-dimensional, and they look like Westerners. There is a pair of small golden snail-shaped earrings in her ear. 

    "You can scare your mother." Molly looked up and down carefully. "How are you child going so far? Why didn't you go home last night?" 

    "It's hard to say a word, go back and talk." Trying to control his breathing rate and trying to keep his self from paying too much attention to everything around him.