NativeS product

Li Jia is quite curious about Mu Yunshen, but whether it is Mu Yunshen himself or his subordinates, his mouth is very strict with the river, and more nonsense is not willing to say. Li Jia did not understand what temperament these people are, and it is not good to ask questions. So he sat quietly on the civil aircraft, and he had been deep with Mu Yun to a military base in the O'Cola Star.

The next step seems to be to transfer.

The aircraft was parked on the base apron. Mu Yun went straight and Li Jia followed him. Li Jia found that after they got off the plane, they were not on the interplanetary spacecraft, but on another aircraft. The aircraft is several times larger than the one they were when they first arrived, and when you look at the texture, you will find that it is not a level at all.

"Reporting the general, the energy of the flying eagle has been added." A young officer wearing a uniform with Mu Yun and the same color came over and saluted a military ceremony. "Do you really want to take a rest and go back?"

"15 minutes Then take off on time." Mu Yunshen finished the meal, turned to look at Li Jia: "Do you have anything to do on this planet?"

"Hey, I want to go to the bathroom, I don't know where." "There are several buildings in the past, but I don't know where there are toilets."

"Qin Qian." Mu Yun screamed.

"Yes!" Mu Yunshen's guard went to Li Jia and said, "Please come here."

The guard named Qin Qian looks like twenty-seven, which is shorter than Mu Yun. Head. Short brown hair, brown braids, white skin color, often with a very formulaic smile when speaking. Li Jia feels that he can be so close to Mu Yun, it should be a very close subordinate.

Well, just like his boss, there are few words.

After walking for a while, Li Jia did not hear what Qin Qian said. He asked: "Is it rare for the general to do so?"

"Yes." Qin Qian said that he had brought Li Jia into the square closest to them. In the building. He pointed to a direction to Li Jia: "The second one is. I am here waiting for you."

"Qin team!" After Li Jiachao went to the bathroom, the guard at the door quickly came over and whispered to Qin Qian: "Just the one will not be..."

Qin Qian: "Well." The

guard quickly frowned: "No? A white How do the snails deserve..."

Qin Qian glanced coldly. The guard quickly shut up and stood straight.

Although the sentence was not finished, Qin Qian understood that the guards wanted to say that how can a white snail be worthy of their general? Indeed, he also felt a bit acceptable at first. Although this person named Li Jia is very dazzling, if it is about ability, it is indeed too far away from their generals.

At the beginning, Mu's search for Mu Yunshen's marriage partners was found in the cutting-edge crowds of Chilital. Later, it was found that there was no matchmaking rate of more than 40% for a pair of genes. It was not a disagreement or a good offspring that could not be produced together.

Mu family attaches great importance to their own abilities. As a rare kinship family, Mu Laoshuai has always hoped that his grandson can also inherit the excellent genes in the family perfectly, so they found a circle and did not find them. Keep looking. I did not expect this range to be expanded until the entire galaxy was found, but it was a snail. It's a snail, it's a pure white snail with no power.

The snails are relatively simple in the past, and Li Jia has no abilities. If we are concerned about the chances of breeding good offspring, Li Jia's left gland is gone. If it is really ten or eight years later, Qin Qian could not understand why their generals chose Li. good.