Untitled Part 9

With Mu Yunshen still not awake, Li Jia wants to quickly eliminate the "crime evidence." He squatted and sat down, seeing that Fu Litan was not there, thinking about taking the sheets off where they were hiding, or seeing if they could wash them.

At this time, the study room was extremely quiet. Li Jia went down to the quilt and secretly opened it, then grabbed it... eh? ! The thing he slept last night was not a bed sheet!

The quilt covered here is similar to the quilt he covers on the earth, but the "sheets" are very different. The sheets here are not so much a mattress as a bed sheet. A cushion about two centimeters thick, pure white, with a particularly fine texture. When he was lying down yesterday, his attention was not here, so he didn't find it. Now take a closer look, the texture of this thing is a bit like the latex pillow of his previous pillow, but it is lighter and more breathable than that.

If there isn't that little bit of sticky stuff on the top, it's perfect!

Li Jialuo pondered, whispered into the bathroom and got a wet towel, rubbed against the dirty place. Who knows that this thing looks like a latex mat, the nature is still very different from latex, he rubbed it, it is more dirty, originally looked like a dream-lost mat, now looks like a bed.

Li Jia always felt that if he was seen, he couldn't say a hundred words, but he could turn his head again!

There are fruit bowls and snack trays on the coffee table, as well as water and drinks! The drink is purple, the color looks a bit like wine, but it is deeper than that. Li Jia thought it was it, and when he picked it up, he fell on his "crime evidence"!

The purple juice gradually faded on the mattress, oh! Don't be too perfect. When I waited for Mu Yunshen or Fu Li to have doubts, I said that it was his accident to get a drink on the bed.

Li Jia snickered and quickly took the bottle to the coffee table and put it back. Who knows that when I turned around, I was on a pair of thoughtful eyes.

Li Jia: "!!!" Mu Yun deep, are you a ghost? ! There is no sound when walking!

Mu Yunshen: "..." This child is doing this early in the morning...

Fu Litan has a very confused look: "Mr. Li, why do you want to pour the juice on the bed?"

Li Jia hardened his scalp and was about to explain what, Fu Litan suddenly rushed and said: "Ah, sorry, sorry, sorry, you Needless to say, I understand."

Do you understand? ! What do you know? !

Li Jia looked at the past with Fu Litan's gaze, and his brain instantly "hey!"

Who can tell him why the purple juice is poured, but it is red when it is dyed? ! It's the same as the big aunt who came to him!

Li Jia's face was flushed, and the face of Mu Yun's deep face was murdered.

He dared to swear that this man had just thought of a strange place. But what I explain at this time seems to be only getting darker and darker. So Li Jia gritted his teeth and smiled and said: "General will be early."

Mu Yun deeply

tapped his head: "Early." Subsequently, Li Jia saw Mu Yunshen go to his bedside table and tap twice to wake up the smart home panel. And selected a feature on it.

The next second, something new happened. Li Jia saw that the bed suddenly separated from the middle and separated from the two sides. The mattress that was stained by him and the pillow he had used were received inside the bed. The bed board was closed again, and a dark cabinet appeared at the back of the bed. The door opened and an orange small robot came out. It laid the new mat and sent a set of pillows. Doing this well, it goes back to the dark cabinet in the bed...

"Fully, take time to teach him how to use common household items." Mu Yunshen finished, turned into the bathroom.

"Mr. Li, the military used just now is the 'smart home control system'. This technology has been basically popularized in Chilital. Now the top suites on the goddess are also in use. If you have any needs, just This..." Fu Litan floated over the bedside table. "You can wake up the system by tapping twice on it and give you the instructions you need. For example, changing bed products, replenishing food, or adjusting temperature, etc. wait wait wait."

"Okay." Li Jia breathed out in a deep breath. "Thank you for paying for it. I think I really need some time to get used to it."

A person who is at the cutting edge of the times suddenly becomes an indigenous person. Who is he going to say? ? !

Li Jia feels that his brain is bursting with pain, and thinking about it is a bit of a mourning. But another thought, go to fuck! He must not be immersed in this state. Even if he is given the most difficult environment, he has to live a decent life.

Mu Yun deep wash is not slow, and it will come out in a while. Li Jia found that the man was methodical at all times and did not seem to be affected by anyone.

"Do you have any arrangements today?" Li Jia asked.

"There is no special arrangement, how?"

"I think the goddess is turning around, I don't know if I can." I want to learn more quickly and learn more. The ancients said that it is better to read thousands of books and stay in the room. In addition to some theoretical things, can he learn a ball?

"Yes." Mu Yunshen said, "Let Fu Litan give you a guide."

"Thank you." Li Jia nodded and called Fu Litan and entered the bathroom.

After he fell asleep last night, he was taken to the sofa, and later he was shocked because he saw the "soda bottle".Be sure to wash in the morning.

At the beginning, Fu Litan still had a point to wonder if Li Jiajin had to call him in the bathroom. Later, Li Jia asked him how to use the bathing equipment. He understood it and gave him a detailed explanation. The biggest advantage of Li Jia is that he is eager to learn, and he is quite appreciative of him.

Breakfast did not go to the VIP restaurant, Mu Yun asked what Li Jia wanted to eat and then sent people to the room.Li Jia still ate a vegan, and then he went to the outside to go around.

In addition to Fu Litan, Mu Yunshen also arranged Qin Qian to wear casual clothes. Mu Yunshen did not know what was going on. After eating, he returned to the study and did not come out.

"That is, I have to be careful when I speak in the future?" Li Jia and Qin Qian also paid for the top of the top of the goddess, and he said some security issues, Li Jia asked.

"It should be when I am not there. You should pay more attention when you are talking. Because I can shield most of the eavesdropping devices on the market, but if I am not there, everything is not sure. There are many invisible eavesdropping equipment. Therefore, you should always be cautious." Fu Litan said, "The general is of special status. Some things can be avoided as much as possible."

"It makes sense." Li Jia nodded and pointed to the front: "Where is there?" There is a very large green belt here, and there is a clear pool in the middle of the green belt. He almost instinctively sought the high humidity here. He saw a small pile of people around what was being said.

"Specifically for the VIP area open athletics, swimming competitions and can be ball games, as well as fast memory game. There are prizes." Hidden Qin said, "mainly for the guests pass the next time this layer of long-distance travel."

"May go Look at it?"

"Of course."

Li Jia will swim when he is five years old and has been swimming well. The original body is also swimming. Li Jia did not want to participate, it was to go to see a lively, joined those spectators.

There are a total of six competitive tracks, and some people are already preparing for it, but only four. Li Jia did not know the rules here, and asked Fu Litan: "Is it necessary to have six people to be compared to four people?"

"Four people can also." Fu Litan has not waited for an answer, listening to a bit harsh The voice fell into Li Jia's ear very abruptly.

"The rules are clearly written on the board. You don't know if you don't even know the words?" Glenn, who is also dressed in casual clothes, said to Li Jia that he was not too big but could let the people around him say: "Oh. Yes, how can I forget that you are a pirate, and it is normal to not know the words of Chirital. But I advise you to learn quickly, after all, your fiancé is a general, you are like his fiancee. A illiterate...this will make him lose face outside."

When he said this, almost all the people nearby saw Li Jia.The general's fiancée is still a genre, and I want to know which general is referring to it. After all, only Mu Yunshen has a vulgar partner.

Does this person really know the words of Chiritar?

The voice of the argument suddenly increased, and everyone wanted to see how this vulgar person with a refined face would respond.

"Let you care." Li Jia said in his heart that your uncle, the smile on his face has not been reduced. "You are right, I really should learn the culture of Chilithal, love Wu and Wu. But I think this may take some time. After all, as a native of Chirital, you haven't learned the most popular 'friendship and peace' in the local area. I always admire me and my fiancé to make a speech. Attack, then as a young alien, it seems to be understandable that the culture of Chirital is slower?"

"... Why didn't the general be with you?" Glenn endured anger and tried Change the subject.

"He is busy, unlike some people, he is too busy to get rid of it." Li Jia turned to Qin Qian and Fu Litan: "Let's go, when I came here, I think the air is very good, who knows that someone released the 'noise' "

Would you like to go anywhere else?" Qin Qian asked.

"No, go back." Mom dare to say that he is illiterate? ! Wait!

When Li Jia entered the room, he snorted and poured a large sip of water, and replayed the cup on the coffee table, making a "beep!"

Mu Yunshen was really busy, and when he heard the sound, he saw his fiancee anger.

"Qin Qian?"

"General." Qin Qian looked at Li Jia and said: "We met General Glenn in the central area. He said that Mr. Li is... illiterate."

"He is illiterate! His family is It's illiterate!" Li Jia's hand fanned himself to the wind, feeling that it's only a painful feeling that it's so sad that it's so bad!

"That is a mental retardation." Mu Yun deeply coveted, covering the sharpness of the eyes, said to Li Jia: "Don't be angry."

"I am not angry!" Li Jia heard the words turned around: "I am such a small person?" ?Our Lexington's native products measure very large! Hey!"

Mu Yunshen: "..."