Problems

Li Jia passed the quilt and directly covered himself with his head and body, and he was still turned around in the bed, and his back was directed at Mu Yunshen.

Can't blame him for reacting so big, it's really Mu Yun's long and deep stuff shouldn't be a long-term thing. He used to think that he was 17 centimeters good enough. Now he finds that it is typical malnutrition compared with Mu Yun. If his root is a cucumber, then Mu Yun is completely a melon!

No wonder that such a reliable condition is still mixed for 30 years and unmarried, and surely there is a reason for everything!

Li Jia's heart jumped, and he supported his ears, held his breath, and listened carefully to the outside movement. After a while, he heard that Mu Yunshen seemed to have gone, and he gradually dared to show his head.

Mu Yun was not there, but it was Fu Litan who turned into a small robot floating beside.

"Mr. Li, are you okay?" Fu Li asked, "How is the face so red?"

"Nothing, maybe it is a little hot in the house." Li Jia whispered: "That, general?"

"Go to the study room ." "

Li Jia slammed the floor, "Oh," and suddenly he couldn't sleep. I don't know if Mu Yun will be angry. But Mu Yunshen's thing really grows a bit too arrogant. I didn't feel it when I wore my trousers, and the towel was so obvious.

It's hard to be in the bathroom...

can't you? At this age, it is reasonable to say that even if you are not married, what should you have with some beds?Not to mention such an identity, wouldn't it be so embarrassing?

Li Jia force against Tanzania beckoned, beckoned him a little bit closer: "Pay force Tanzania, the generals used to have a girlfriend boyfriend what do if I went to the strange and beautiful Thar, no one will take me for a rival??"

Could have been He has no self-protection ability, but don't have a bunch of people who can't beat him, saying that he is a little goblin who destroys people's happiness. It's not terrible to say something, I'm afraid that this group of people, like Honey, wants his life.

Fu Li said for a moment: "There are many people who admire the generals, but the generals have no boyfriends and no girlfriends. The generals are very clean and self-sufficient."

Li Jia nodded. "That... oh, good."

Good fart!

Li Jiadun felt a bit hurt. He moved to the center of the bed, thinking about it and not sure if Mu Yun will go back to bed later, and then he went to the bed and said: "Fully, you still tell me the rules." Let's

go to Li Jia's pillow and say, "Okay."

The sound of the pronunciation was very accurate and flowed into Li Jia's ear. Li Jia listened slowly with his eyes closed, but found that his mind was full of A well-developed soda bottle. When he finally drove the soda bottle out of his mind, his mind was filled with pure white bath towels that bulged big bags?

If you don't do anything else, just take a bath towel and play.

Mu Yunshen learned from Fu Li Tan that Li Jia was already asleep when he fell asleep again. The speed of the spacecraft has also been stabilized. Mu Yun looked at the time and hesitated for a second between going to bed and sleeping. He chose to spend a night on the sofa in the study.

Paying for it, I took a blanket and said: "General, why don't you sleep in bed?" Mu Yunshen adjusted his arm to find a relatively comfortable position: "You didn't find that the child left after O'Cola Star. Are you prepared for me?"

Although he really used strong Li Jia, there is absolutely no way to resist, but this is not his original intention. In fact, he had already thought about it when he went to O'Cola, but if Li Jia had a reluctant or forced component, he would not bring people back to Chilitar. After all, he never met. People, not to let him have such a strong urge to get.

To put it bluntly, Li Jia's determination to go with him was very firm, so he took Li Jia to leave O'Reilly. It may only be because the age is too small, and Li Jia will not be a little nervous when he leaves Okelaixing.

"I don't want you to say, actually, I thought about whether you would choose Honey at the beginning." After paying attention to the lights, he said, "Li Jia's left gland is damaged, which means he is at least five years old." It's not likely to give birth to you. While Honey doesn't have a good look, but it's okay for you to have a baby."

"Honi's heart is not right, it's impossible to be a good companion. I even suspect now. Li Jia's left finger gland was injured by him." Mu Yun deep frowns: "This kind of person gives you a small master, do you think it is feasible?"

"emmm..." Fu Litan silenced for a moment, "Yes. General. When it comes to Honey, I suddenly remembered one thing. I just found a strange problem when I read the law of Mr. Li. Someone used some special permission to take Li Jia and Honey's gene to another. who conducted match, and marriage rate is still very high, and Li Jia marriage rate has reached 92 percent One, and Honeywell is reached eighty-seven. " "

can you find out each other's identity? " "

At present, I found it when I accidentally went to the marriage center to browse the data. You also know that the genetic matching system has matched more than 95% of the matching rate for the first time since the appearance of the game. I want to see if there is No one is close to this value, and it turns out that someone has matched the genetic data of Li Jia and Honey."

"I and Li Jia have signed a paper marriage contract, and it is reasonable to say that his genetic data should be locked. The match is in Before I submit the marriage contract or after?"

"After."

"Is it?" Mu Yunshen turned the partition between the study and the bedroom transparently with the remote control on his hand, looking at the silver-white long hair, as if to be integrated into the quilt. People, "Continue to pay attention, if there is such a situation, tell me the first time."

"Yes!"

Fu Litan turned himself into a decoration and fell to the desk.

Mu Yun deep used the central control system to dim the lights of Li Jia's bedroom. After that, he was preparing to sleep. Unexpectedly, Li Jia on the bed did not feel comfortable. The man did not wake up, but the whole side moved to the other side of the bed, and after a while he took off his clothes and threw it.

The snails seem to have a less warm environment than the winter, so Li Jia is hot?

Mu Yun looked at the clothes on the floor and suddenly felt a little thirsty. So he got up again and drank a glass of water, while waiting to see if Li Jia had the next move. If there is, he plans to help Li Jia lower the room temperature.

However, no, Li Jia has been sleeping very well.

Mu Yun was lying on the sofa for a long time, until he fell asleep.

On the following day, Li Jia woke up before Mu Yun, because he didn't feel right! A small piece of quilt in the quilt does not say, hand in hand, stick it, oh...

finished, Li Jia thought. This bath towel really pulled out the problem tt