Soda bottle

Mu Yunshen's room is a large suite with an oversized double bed, a large bathtub for two people and a multi-purpose entertainment room. Even the kitchen has something to do with what you like.

Li Jia and Mu Yun deep into the bedroom, first put their own property - a cloth bag into the cabinet. Mu Yunshen took off his jacket and hung it on the clothes hanger, and rolled up his sleeves.

So someone's strong and powerful arm was first exposed to Li Jia. Li Jia bowed his head and licked his small arms. He screamed and whispered: "It's so thin that you can't eat meat, play?!"

Mu Yunshen's five senses are extremely sensitive and sounds The action of the shirt button paused and turned to look at Li Jia...

The child was not the same as he had thought.

It is said that under the eccentric education mode of Huowei, Li Jia should be mostly timid, but Li Jia, who he saw, had something to say, and everyone was brave, and his thinking was very keen.

Today in the restaurant, Li Jia said that Glenn's words were estimated to be grateful for a night, and the small mouth was strange.

"What are you thinking?" Mu Yun sat down on the sofa and couldn't help but ask the person who was standing at the bed and kept his mouth open. This child is mostly not knowing how much he is doing this kind of action... seductive. Originally, the mouth was pink, and the color became deeper, like a ripe pink berry.

"General, may I ask Qi Lital what kind of nutrients can grow up quickly?" Li Jia always felt that the original body was too short. When he was on Earth, he was one meter tall. As a result, he was wearing a new Lijia body. The height was still shrinking. It is now about one meter and seventy-two. If it is not to go to Mu Yunshen, stand next to it, one stop, it is simply not seen.

"Yes." Mu Yun deeply adjusted his gaze from the line of sight. He took a slightly sloppy trousers. "But you only have eighteen, and there is a chance to grow taller. Why do you want to eat a booster?"

"It's too short." Li Jia sat down opposite Mu Yunshen. "Look at the team you brought, which ones are not higher than me? I was directly "submerged" in the first stop. And I I used to look like a bully. I didn't have a high-pressure field. It's too hard for life?"

"They are them, you are you." Mu Yunshen said, standing up with his hands.

"Hey...you want to go out?" Why do you want to go up, why don't you think about me?

From childhood to big bullying, Li Jia, who was not bullied by others, suddenly felt a little hairy, and could not help but move his ass slightly. Mu Yun is too tall, he has to look up at each other standing, let alone sitting now. This obvious, power gap has always been uncomfortable.

Mu Yunshen did not know what he was thinking. His eyes had always fallen on Li Jia's face. After a moment, he sighed softly and left by the sofa.

Probably because I left home, Li Jia's eyes were a little more prepared than O'Reilly's, and it was a bit more nervous. to him.

When Mu Yun went away, Li Jia was relieved a little. Before O'Reilly, he was naive to think about getting along with such a good person (at least from the outside), even if he was a gun-friend himself.However, it was discovered after a single room that some pressure actually existed at the beginning.

Li Jia frowned and frowned. Seeing Mu Yunshen going into the bathroom, he stopped him: "General, where did you pay for it?"

Mu Yunshen said: "You can call him."

Li Jia: "Fu Litan ? "

! Tanzania force pay" call out "soon fall from the roof:"? Mr Lai, you told me something Well, "

Li Jia said:" Can you continue to help me read the law as well as I would like to ask a question. ". Li Jia lowered his voice: "Is the general and the general now a legal spouse?"

Fu Litan also whispered: "At present, you are not counting. You signed a marriage contract with the general, but the marriage contract is to get the stars to do Notary. The general has a special identity, so the procedure is a bit more complicated. What do you ask this?"

There was no sound of water in the bathroom. Li Jia said, "Nothing, I will ask casually."

He remembers that there is one on the marriage contract, that is, two people who voluntarily become spouses are obliged to meet each other's physiological needs. On the premise that the other party is not forced. He didn't know what Mu Yunshen thought, but he was really embarrassed to ask this kind of thing.

It may be that the subconscious has not yet accepted himself as a wife. Although he thought about it in detail, he actually sold himself for a better future.

Ok, saying "selling" seems a bit ugly, is it a transaction?

Ha...

Li Jia was a little bit horrified by his own conclusions, and he gradually put his attention on the legal provisions that he said.

Fortunately, Chilithal's law is generally similar to the Chinese mainland, but because of the different levels of development, there are some discrepancies in the details, and the punishment is not the same.

Li Jia remembered the important thing and soon fell asleep on the sofa.

The three days that he wore were locked, and like a jail, he couldn't sleep at night. When I was flying out of the Eagles, I didn't fall asleep because I wanted to observe Mu Yunshen and my curiosity in the universe. Now, his spirit has struggled but physical fatigue.

Mu Yunshen's bathing time is longer than before, and the lip color is slightly blue when coming out. He has a bath towel around his waist, and his delicate upper body is unobstructed. He saw Li Jia closing his eyes on the sofa and breathing evenly. He hesitated and walked over and hugged people.

Li Jia slept a little, but it was not surprising that he was held by the princess for the first time in his life, so he woke up halfway. He saw Mu Yun's deep and powerful chest muscles, and the whole person breathed a stagnation... The next second was gently placed on the bed.

Mu Yun looked deep and looked down at the person who just opened his eyes and did not breathe. "Wake up?"

Li Jia was busy looking away. Who knows that after the opening, the eyes will die on someone's bath towel.

Then a pair of wet eyes immediately rounded up, and they said it without a brain: "No, no woke up!"

Does he dare to wake up? Is there a soda bottle in the bath towel? ! What is this operation!