Fiancee

For three days, Li Jia failed to escape the "cage." Every time someone comes let him eat, someone will give him some food but will never let him go. 

    At least six people were guarded outside the door, and Li Jia was unable to escape when he inserted his wings. 

    Li Jia thought about it carefully. The person who can help him now is the mother Mo Li besides her sister Li Na, but these two people can never appear here at this moment. 

    Most of these two people will be stopped by Huo Wei. And that can be found here is Honey. 

    Just thinking, there was a shrill voice from the outside: "You all go back to the side. I have something to say to my brother." 

    Li Jia grinds his teeth: "What are you doing?" 

    Honey leaned against the door. did not open the door to come in, just about knocking down the door, smirking, said: ".. my peace of mind is to persuade you into the belly of you do not now refer to the gland, Mu generals will not marry you," 

    Li Jia Laughter: "I really have to say thank you to you. But it is a pity, even if it is not me, it will definitely not be able to turn into you. After all, a snake-like-hearted person like you, the family of Mu will definitely disappoint you. Say no?" 

    "You!" Honey slammed the door, "You waste! Just you wait!" 

    "Stupid!" Li Jia whispered a mother tongue and continued to feel the pain in his egg. As everyone know, the time for the long awaited fiancé who was selected as "his" match has slowly arrived at O'Reilly. 

    On a large silver-gray military aircraft, slowly walked down a man about a hundred and nine centimeters tall. The man looks like he is about thirty years old, with black eyes and black hair. He was dressed in a military uniform and he finished the collar with his right hand with white gloves and his sharp eyebrows swept over the guards who greeted him. 

    "How is the matter going?" 

    "General, everything is arranged properly. Are you going to Huojia today or the next day?" 

    "Today." The cold voice seemed to hang a layer of frost, while it was still cool. It’s refreshing, “If the other’s attitude is clear enough, you can return directly today.”

    "Yes..." 

    "What?" Mu Yunshen heard the subordinates hesitating. 

    "No, please, please." The guards thought that they heard people saying that Li Jia was fleeing last night. They wanted to say a few words but they felt that it was not the right time to say anything so they didn’t say anything in the end. 

    Mu Yun was very busy in his as usual and he really didn't have time to come to Okelai Star, a poor place where you can't even pull birds. Although it belongs to the Atal League but the resources are poor and the highest leader here is a white-eyed wolf, always want to be protected by the Alliance Army and not subject to alliance management. As the most outstanding general of the Alliance Army, Mu Yun has long been dissatisfied with this. But the future partner chosen by the marriage center is here, so he has to squeeze out the time to take a look. 

    If he don't come his mother, she will cry nonsense and make trouble. He can't afford her wrath.

    After Li Jia finished eating lunch, he was wondering if he should sleep. He heard the outside sound suddenly coming to open the door. 

    Howe came over with Molly, looked up and down Li Jia and frowned and said: "Fortunately, the color is not too bad. After a while, go out with your mother and clean up to meet General Mu."