11. bonus chapter

a/n: so you made it to the end, congrats! here is a bonus chapter requested by: @Slythendor11 !! i loved their idea, so here goes--
---

You and Leo tried to keep the relationship secret for a while, due to Percy being... well, Percy.

It would've worked, but you and Leo, just so happens, went for a date and accidentally picked the exact same restaurant as Percy and Annabeth.

The two of you sat in a booth towards the back, in the same pizza restaurant where you met.

"I'm just glad we finally have some time for the two of us," Leo said, sipping on his drink-- Sprite in a can ("the can makes it better").

"Me too," you replied. "For once, we're away from-"

"Your brother," Leo said quickly, looking at the door.

"Exactly," you said, smiling.

"No," Leo shook his head and sank down in his seat. "Percy's here."

"Oh," you said, sparing a glance behind you. Percy and Annabeth were walking through the door. You hunched down in your seat.

"I'm not trying to die," Leo said, eyes widened. "Last time I saw him, he was threatening me."

"Yeah," you whispered. "He kinda hates you after-"

"The first kiss," Leo licked his lips nervously. "Yeah, I know. That's the threatening I was talking about."

"Maybe we should just tell him," you shrugged. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"Have you lost your mind?" Leo asked.

"Look," you sighed. "While Percy doesn't always act like it, he's supportive of everything I choose. We're together and he just has to accept that."

Leo paled. "Okay, well, I hope you really think that, because here he comes. It's been a pleasure dating you."

Percy strolled over with a puzzled look on his face.

You braced yourself.

Percy and Annabeth stood beside your table, Percy looking confused.

"I thought you two stopped hanging out," he said.

"Well, Percy," you said, grabbing Leo's hand over the table. "We started hanging out again."

Percy's eyes widened in realization. His gaze snapped to Leo. "Valdez. Meet me outside."

Leo got up and followed Percy to the door. You looked to Annabeth.

"Is he gonna kill him?" you asked.

She smiled. "Hard to say."

You raced to the door, Annabeth following behind. You opened the door to hear Percy talking to Leo.

"Listen, man," he said. "(Y/N) is my little sister. If you hurt her, I legally have to kill you. It's the rules. You respect me, you respect my mom, you respect Paul. Most importantly, respect (Y/N). If you don't, I will kill you and I won't even hesitate."

Leo nodded his head. "Perce, I'd never hurt her, ever in my life. I... I haven't told her yet, and it might be too soon, but I love her."

Your heart pounded in your chest. "I love you, too, you big nerd."

Leo's eyes snapped up to look at you. "I didn't know you were there."

You ran to give him a hug.

Percy sighed. Annabeth patted his shoulder.

"C'mon, Percy, let the kids be in love," she said, smiling up at him.

"I guess so," he laughed.