Chapter One:

*Jordyn & Gi Gi in Multimedia*

"Finally Friday! 1st week of senior year finished!"

My bestfriend, Gi Gi yelled in the seat next to me as we pulled up to my house.

"Yes, I need to catch up on sleep and homework."

I said as I got out of my 2005 Gold Nissan Altima. I grabbed my purple school bookbag, with a gold 'J' out of the back seat, locked the doors of my car, threw my bookbag over my shoulder and walked up to the front door of my house. Me, my mommy, and my twin brother had been living in the 3 bedroom, brick house ever since we moved to Milwaukee from Indiana, when me and Josiah were like 9 years old, it was where some of the happiest of my memories live. I picked the big key that had a cute little house on it and said the word 'Home' Across it and open the front door.

"Mommy??"

She popped out from the kitchen into the living room with a smile on her face

"Hey ladies how was school?"

We both rolled our eyes.

"Mama Tee, I'm so ready to graduate from high school."

Gi Gi said plopping on to the big brown sectional that all of my friends loved. We've spent plenty of high nights after partying on this couch.

" I'm Tired of school, and to believe I'm about to put myself through 4 more years of this kinda pain and agony."

I stressed taking off my all white, air force ones at the door, and finally relaxing next To Gi Gi

"It's for a good cause ladies, it take time to make money . It took me forever to get my business going how I wanted it to, but now my salon is poppin'. Ain't that how y'all say it."

Me and Gi Gi look at each other and broke out laughing.

"Yeah Mama Tee.. Ya salon is poppin'."

We both laughed again.

"We about to go upstairs though, get started on our homework and what not."

"Dinner will be ready in an in 30 minutes, we having fried chicken thighs, greens, baked Mac n cheese and corn bread."

Gi Gi got off the couch and followed me up to my room. I enter my nude pink wall colored room and fell face down on to my black king sized bed face deep into my gold, black, and pink pillilows.

Gi Gi closed the door behind her and locked it.

"You ready Jay?"

She went into her large red purse and I knew it was time. Gi Gi placed the pregnancy tests on my vanity.

"I got you four. It doesn't hurt to be accurate."

As Gi Gi started to unpackage the tests out of the boxes, I felt the warmth of a tear fall down my face, I didnt like crying when I had make up on, but here I was like every other girl who thinks it won't happen to her, possibly pregnant.

"I can't handle this.. By the time graduation come in 7 months I either be a mom, or have swollen feet walking across the stage."

"Jordyn, you need to know, this isn't one of those things you can just ignore and pray for it to go away. Your belly will grow, the glow in your skin will be undeniable, your mother will know for sure. Lord knows I'm the expert on this one."

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. Her and her mom's relationship hadn't been the same since she had her son In 10th grade, her boyfriend was a senior at the time, but they were still together raising Isaiah.

"She's going to be so mad at me. Making the same mistake she did, being dumb, and fast."

I ripped off my faux mink lashes from the beauty supply and wiped my tears, I grabbed a makeup wipe and cleared my face.

"I mean, I'm mad at you for making the same mistakes I made, you know raising Isaiah bad Ass isn't easy for me."

We both giggled, and I wiped a tear.

"But, I had Saiah when I was 16 years old. Your more ready than I was. We dont even know if you are Jay Jay. Let's get over that barrel 1st."

I got up and sprinted to the bathroom right across the hall. At this point, my heart was racing, everything in my life was either about to be changed or this was gonna be a lesson learned. I could feel my pulse in my throat, and for a second I could feel my heart pounding hard and fast. I was terrified to take the test. I didn't want to be a mother. I want to be a therapist and be my own person before being a mother, if I had even ever decided to become a mom. But NO, I Let Kaleb make that decision for me.

"Here goes nothing,"

I was holding my pee in because I don't pee in the nasty, pussy air ass bathroon at school, so I had to pee badly. "

"..place the test under the stream of pee for no longer than 3 seconds."

I quoted the instructions to myself. I put the tests without the caps on the side of the tub that was in arms length reach from the toilet. After I frantically pulled my pants down I quickly grabbed the test, and peed on it for 3 seconds, and was able to do 3, before I ran out of pee. I placed all the caps on the tests and finished in the bathroom. I was petrified to look at the test. I looked out into the hall to make sure.the coast was clear, and sprinited to my bedroom. I really didn't know what I wanted these test to say, but I knew that i would be better off without a baby than with one. I walked into my room where Gi Gi impatiently waited for me, (even though I was only gone for 5 minutes) and I closed the door behind me.