Chapter Six:

*Jordyn*
4 Weeks Later

I woke up again, kind of hoping me being pregnant was all apart of some scary dream that I was just stuck in, but then I opened my eyes, and a text from Kaleb reminded me I was fully awake, and my babies were in the making. My babies. I was still working through acknowledging that I am in fact pregnant. Is it wrong that I feel guilty for not aborting them? Where was I even going to get $600 to get it done? Maybe if I accepted it I would be able to tell my momma, or my own twin brother. I'm scared though. I've already disappointed myself, how could I break her heart?

*LOML🥰(10:31am): Hey Mama Bear call me when you wake up.

I threw the cover off of me and stretched my body and sat on the side of the bed. I cleared my throat and dialed his number.

"Damn Jay Baby, since when. Do you sleep passed 9am?"

With a half awaken voice and irritation from the growing pains Infe

"Since I'm having twins and they suck all the energy out of my body."

I stood up, put on my house shoes and went to the bathroom.

"That just mean they tryna get strong to meet they momma and daddy."

I closed the bathroom door behind me and replied as I let go of my tight bladder.

"Yeah, but they not making you pee every 15 mintues and sucking up all of your energy Kaleb."

I sort of jokingly said.

"Well, I'm coming to pick you up around 6. I got a little surprise you baby girl."

I smiled and started to get butterflies, cause he had never done anything like that for me. At the same time we've been together for almost 4 years and he's never done more than spend money on what ever I want, but a surprise? That he put together? Never. As excited as I am, I try to keep it cool.

"Surprise? What kind."

He laughed.

"One I know you're gonna love. I'm tell you when I'm leaving the crib."

I became flustered with excitement silently and responded.

"Okay, see you then."

I finished on the toilet and walked back to my room. I opened my top dresser and grabbed a black over sized shirt with Biggie on the front, smoking a cigar, with a colorful coogie sweater on.
I also pulled out a pair of riped jeans. I also put black short nike socks and black bra and cotton boy short panties. My phone text notication.

*Ma Dukes🤞🏽: Come down stairs.

I really had been avoiding my momma, I barely had seen her in the last few weeks, she was my bestfriend, I was starting to miss her.

*Me: Ok.

I could smell what smell like Cinnamon rolls and bacon cooking from my room. I looked in the mirror and decided to put on my baggy Addis joggers and a on of Kable's overhead hoodies that fell baggy on my body. I walked out my room and closed to door behind me. When I turned to corner into the kitchen there was an array of breakfast food on the table. My eyes grew big looking over the spread and my mouth watered a little.