Chapter Two:

*Josiah & Mama Tee In Multimedia*

*Jordyn*

I was overly nervous about looking at the test so I quickly placed them face down on my nightstand.

"Well, let me see Jordyn."

Gi Gi pushed as I sat on my bed.

"Not yet."

I softly claimed.

"I need one more completely normal night. We can look when we come back up here."

Gi Gi submitted telling in my demeanor that it ment alot to me to just wait.

"Well, I know how to make you feel better."

She rummaged in her purse and I could see her pull something out and then the smell completely filled my room.

"Come on, let's go smoke something ho."

The smell of the weed made me smile and seeing me smile rolled over to her face. We both grabbed a pair of my nike slides and walked out the door and down the stairs.

======

My mom smoked and didn't really cared that I smoke but who don't like to hotbox? Plus, I needed to talk in peace if she smelt the weed she come upstairs. I turned on the bluetooth radio that Kaleb installed for me when 1st bought my car at the beginning of the summer. 'Bag Lady' by Erykah Badu rang through my car, and Gi Gi gutted the blunt, started to break down the weed into the empty blunt, and rolled it up. Before she could open her mouth to ask I passed her a lighter that Gi Gi got me for my birthday. It had my face on it so, I loved it.

"This is the only lighter you've ever kept up with, you are insanely in love with yourself."

I laughed.

"Well, it takes time to look this good so might as well endugle in myself."

She lit the blunt hit it 5 times and passed it.

"I'm not pregnant. I can't be Gi Gi."

I started to relax as the weed started to take me to my favorite place.

"We have both worked so hard to graduate with 3.5s and above. After you had Junior we promised ourselves to do whatever to stay on top to show all the teachers who said

I hit the blunt and exhaled.

"We fell into the trap."

Gi Gi finished my thought.

"My son almost 2 years old. Im barely 18."

I passed the blunt to her.

"But, for some reason I feel like Lil Saiah was brought here for a reason. Big Saiah needed him. He needed a reason to live. He was just too deep in these streets."

She hit the blunt a few times.

"The day I had Isaiah, I could see the way he looked at Junior. At 1st he stop selling the hard shit and only sold weed. But then he got a job and only bought weed for him to smoke. I'm proud of my baby..."

She hit the blunt, started coughing and motion the blunt in my direction, I grabbed the blunt I started to smoke.

"Woooo, shit. But yeah... He has changed for the better for sure."

"Kaleb need to grow up, but he need to do that on his own. I shouldn't have to give him a baby in order for him to do that. I'm not even sure if I would want to keep this fucking kid. I got plans, I don't want a baby Gi Gi."