Chapter Three: ***Explicit***

Jordyn
Kaleb lived in a brown lower duplex that I had helped him decorate. He always told me that it would be my house too as soon as I graduated but, I'd rather live with my momma who has raised twin babies rather than somebody that has an addiction to 2K. As soon as he agrees to this abortion I won't even have to worry about that. I walked up 2 sets of 5 stairs and rang his doorbell. I heard the lock shuffle and saw the 6 foot, thick, and darkskin handsome figure I called my boyfriend.

"Hey beautiful,"

I walked into his house and could smell the electric wax warmers that I added to each room starting to drift to my nose with my favorite scent 'Zen', it was aroma therapy. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips as he held on to my waist. He had a black beater on and gray sweatpants. His skin was soft like he had just got out the shower . I held on to him for a little bit longer than usual to stall it out for a few more normal seconds before this baby changed us forever.

"You okay Jordyn? something seems different."

I cleared my throat and went and sat on the large black couch. I turned down his t.v. that had 'Martin' on it.

"Come sit next to me baby."

He quickly sat next to me. My stomach tossed and turn, I felt dizz and almost felt as if I was about to puke. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Kaleb... Well..."

"Come on Jay talk to me."

I took a deep breath, he moved closer and wiped my tear.

"I'm pregnant Kaleb."

I had to say it before I lost my courage. His mouth dropped and I closed my eyes before I would see his next reaction.

"No, Forreal??"

I nodded my head and wiped another tear. He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"We having a baby!!??"

He hugged me tight and
kissed my face. I was kind of paralyzed with confusion. I didn't know how to feel because and I also didn't expect this reaction from him. How do I tell him I don't want it.

"How did you find out Jordyn? why didn't you call me the moment you found out?? My sister is going to flip out to have a little niece or nephew!"

I nervously chuckled. It was sort of cute and funny to see him be so excited about something.

"I didnt know how you were going to react Kaleb."

There was no way to tell him that I didn't want it so I said,

"I'm so happy you're happy."

He kissed me on the lips and slowly kissed from my lips to my neck and start to lick on my chest. Goosebumps flooded my skin as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You.. And this baby .. Are my world now."

I felt my stomach tingle as he continued to to kiss my chest. I don't if it was his words or his tongue grazing my neck but, I didn't question it. I had lost all trade of my next thought but man his tounge felt good. He distracted me with tounge kissing as he unhooked my bra, he started to rub on my titties and I took off my shirt and he took off my unhooked bra. I licked his stomach as I raised his shirt to take off of him. He leaned me back and took off my jeans and panties off at the same time. I put my legs on both sides of him and started to slowly tounge kiss him as he slowly traced the hollow point of my back.

"Oh shit."

I moaned into his ear. I felt his hard dick jump and slightly touch my pussy. I moved myself on to the floor and took it out of his pants. I started to slide my wet mouth up and down on his thick 9in dick.