3. Acting weird

Izuku's POV:

After breaking the mirror, I immediately stood up to grab the scissors and all the pieces over the floor, but my whole body froze when I heard kacchan from the other side of the door right before I could move one finger. I was frozen in fear.

Oh god, oh god, oh god-- he's going to burst out in anger when seeing this mess!!! But I have no where to hide the broken mirror-- nor time to clean it all up!!! I can't even make up an actual excuse for the noise!
I started to freak out about what would happen next. After a while, I heard kacchan knock on the door and say "Oi, deku! Don't ignore me!". His tone irradiated anger already, I had to act fast.
"uh- O-OH! Yeah- sorry kacchan!" was the one thing I could bring myself to say, still unable to move.

Bakugo's POV:

What was that noise? It sounded like something broke? But, What the hell! Deku fucked up something already?

I followed the sound, which I thought came from the bathroom and knocked on the door. I wasn't worried about that nerd, just didnt wanna clean his mess up. Right?

He took long to stop ignoring me and answered.
"Tch... What the fuck happened in there?" I asked him in my regular tone of voice, making it obvious I was annoyed.

"No-nothing! Don't worry about it, I just-- uhh-- tripped and fell!" He said, his shaky voice making it hard to believe. I couldn't care less about him, but I was curious about what actually happened.

"Then why the fuck did it sound as if something broke, idiot?" I was trying to dig in as much as possible without him noticing a bit of concern or care coming from me, that wouldn't be right.

Izuku kept quiet, he was ignoring me again. "Oi! Deku! Stop fucking ignoring me!!" Every second I waited for him to answer irritated me more every time.

But he still didn't answer, not making a single sound. Which was unusual, yet he didn't even flinch...

I wasn't gonna have any more of this, so I decided to go straight and break the door down. He wanted it or not, there was no door to hide him from explaining anymore.

As soon as the door was down, I saw him curled up hugging his knees in one corner. He keept a blank stare at broken pieces of what looked like glass. As he noticed me, he gazed up and stared at me, I could recognise easily his frozen expression of pure fear from miles away.

After what felt like eternity, he snapped and spoke up "Kacchan please... Its nothing important, I can do it on my own... Please leave....." he didnt dare to look at me anymore as he said the last part. Was it just broken glass we're arguing about? If so, with something so simple, why is he acting this weird?

I looked over where the mirror used to be then back at Deku. "How the hell did you break it?" I asked in a confused tone.
"Not important... Let me just clean up right away- it doesn't really matter!" He got up from the floor, hiding one of his arms behind his back. I could notice his legs shaked slightly but his voice didn't, he was a but more serious now.

Although, I still wasn't gonna bite that, the deku I know wouldn't just avoid questions with false affirmations. That wasn't him at all. But I had no way to find out, he wasnt gonna talk and it's just too early for a fight, I better just leave him alone and talk later. "tch... Ok whatever nerd, we'll talk after you clean up this whole mess." and with that, I walked away without even letting izuku say a word. Better. If he doesn't say anything he must start talking later, right?

I left Izuku alone and went to start taking out everyone's trash.

__________________________________

Gosh! I'm sorry this one is so short, I just dont have much time and had a lot of things going on these days-- well, now that it's here, what do you think?

Will try to update sooner next time, cant promise though...

Lots of love!💕💕

Updated: 27 of July, 2019