14. Let me disappear, please.

Bakuboom's POV:

Had no time to think about my sexuality and reconsider everything I believed in before, that's bullshit. Love doesn't matter.

"Whatever."

Eventualy, I left for Deku's room with my bag over my shoulder.

BROccoli's POV:

When I got inside my messy room, I cleaned up a little so Kacchan wouldn't kill me when he steps in. Then, I took out my books and put them on the desk, leaving room for Kacchan's things.

Then, just about time, he appeared from the door with his things, leaving the bag over the desk. "So, what are you gonna start with, nerd?" He said as he took out a notebook, pencilcase and some other school supplies. "First of all, the essay and some homework I have been procrastinating to do, then... Studying I guess, we have to recap on everything we are missing." I sat on my chair and opened the notebook "How about you, Kacchan?" I said without looking at him, starting to write the date and name on my essay. "Meh, I just gotta rewrite the essay and recap" He said, staring at an empty sheet of paper with his name, date and class written on the top, right above the title of the essay: 'I want to become a hero because...'. "Rewrite? Have you done it wrong, Kacchan?" I looked at him, leaving my pen down for a moment. "Why the hell would it be wrong?! I just changed my mind over what I wrote, it was a piece of shit so I'm changing everything." He looked up thoughtfully, wondering how to write down his ideas for the essay. "Im sure it wasn't that bad! What are you going to change?" My eyes didn't leave his sigh, a bit of curiosity was easily unnoticeable. I got his attention, as he looked down to meet my eyes. "I was initially going to talk about all-might or something along those lines but... I realised that wasn't the reason." He was so calm talking with me that I just couldn't help but smile at him and add "Wait, it wasn't for all-might? I thought it was your entire reason... Why is it then?" I saw Kacchan blink a few times, looking away from me, back to his essay "nothing you need to know, nerd" with that, he started writing. "So, it is that personal? Kacchan doesn't usually avoid questions about becoming a hero... I wonder what changed his mind"

Anyway, I started doing my own work too. Around an hour later, Kacchan's phone started vibrating like crazy. At first he ignored it but after some seconds of getting irritated by the noise, he picked up the device to see who was spamming him with messages. His expression shifted into.. Fear? Hate? Both? "Kacchan's body language is really hard to read..."

"Be right back, gonna make a quick call." He let go a long sigh and got up, walking out of the room and going into the common room to talk on the phone with whoever. I watched as he left the room, wondering who was he calling, then I noticed it. He was still finishing the essay (as he left it for 'later' and did something else for the first 30 minutes) which he left, uncovered, over the table. Right in front of me.

"He'll take a while to finish the call, I could take a quick look just to find out" I thought, instantly deciding to lean over Kacchan's seat and start reading his writing:

--------------------------------------------------
Katsuki Bakugo, 1-A

I want to become a hero because...

I decided to be the greatest hero a long time ago, 12 years ago to be exact. I have always respected All-might and surpassing him became my goal, but I didn't do it for him. Im going to become a hero soon and my main reason hasn't changed over time.

When I was little I had a friend, just one, but he was more than enough. We were bestfriends since day one as we lived near. He didn't have any other friends either so we grew up really close.