5. I'm (NOT) lovin' it

Kacchan's POV:

I wasn't sure if inviting stupid deku was a good idea, but I really didn't think when I suggested to come along. It just happened. Not a bad thing though, that gave me time to talk with him about this morning's thing or... Whatever else, I wanted my questions answered and that was an opportunity.

I knew he wouldn't speak up on the way so I tried to make him feel... Comfortable?? Whatever- by making small talk.

After a not so long walk to the McDonald's, both of us stood there on the other side of the road, we had to cross it to arrive at the place. Finally.

Broccoli's POV:

As much as I enjoyed being with Kacchan, a weird thought just wouldn't get off my mind. I started staring at the cars that past us. To be more specific, I was amazed by one thing, the wheels. They just looked so powerful for me, thinking those will be the last thing you feel when a car rides over you. Killing you in such an effortless way.

I kept staring at cars, making kacchan a bit irritated when he found out I was 'spacing out' again. But I couldn't care less, I was totally hypnotized by my thoughts.

It would be ironic to die like this, right? They just spin and keep going, careless about where they do it. Such a fatal end in such an effortless act. Beautiful.

We walked next to eachother down the streets, surrounded by roads and cars. But I barely even noticed until... We stopped. We had to cross the road but the light was red. Kacchan stopped and waited, so did I. But, something was off... I saw all those wheels spinning right in front of me... I wanted a test. 

How does dying in a ridiculous way feel? Will it be peaceful in the end?

That one instant, I completely forgot about my surroundings, kacchan included. I couldnt think something other than...

"step in, deku"

"Ok." I let a soft whisper come out of me. Without even realising what I was doing, my body started moving and walked forward to the busy road. I apparently was quick enough for kacchan not to notice me get near the middle of the road and wait for death. A car was coming right into me, in less than a second I would just die. Finally.

But it didn't happen.

I felt the car a few inches away from me when someone pulled me away from my arm. I was dragged to the other side again, all in an instant. It happened so fast I didn't even look at who grabbed my arm and saved me. Once in a 'safe' place, I turned around and saw... Pure fear and sadness in my childhood friend's eyes. Anyone would have mistaken it with anger or frustration, but I knew him well enough to tell he was scared.
Scared of what? Of me?
His ruby eyes filled mine with confusion.

Kacchan stared at me for some seconds, not letting go of my arm. Then, he spoke in a low tone of voice "What the fuck did you just do, nerd??" When I heard him at first, I couldn't tell if his voice was shaky or if he was getting irritated, but I then figured out... Was he holding back tears? Why?

I kept my head down, not daring to look him in the eye "I... Don't know Kacchan..." No answer will get me out of this situation safely other than playing 'innocent dumbass'. I didnt expect it to work tho.

He remained silent, I could still feel his gaze on me though.
"kacchan... Mind letting go? Please?" he was gripping pretty tight at this point, not like I was gonna run into another car any minute now- oh wait, that's exactly what he thought.

He just loosened his grip but didn't let go yet. instesd, he dragged me beside him when crossing the road once the light was green. We went inside the restaurant and waited to order.

The wait in the queue was an awkward silence for me. Although, once inside, kacchan did let go of my arm. But he didn't say a word. Not like he had to anyways.

When we ordered, I followed kacchan to a table and we sat down in front of eachother. He looked blankly at the table, avoiding eye contact. Why was he acting so weird? I didnt do anything so out of place! Did I?

Non of us dared to speak and cut the silence, until he made his move.

"What is wrong, Izuku?"

_________________________________

Woops sorry for this- the whole chapter is just filler xD I needed something more... Serious to make them talk and this happened!!

Its almost 2am so there's probably lots of spelling mistakes, sorry about it Xd

This said, see you next time!!!

💕Lots of love!💕

Updated: 31 of July, 2019