𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙰 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎...

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒏-𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌. 𝑰𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔, 𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑𝒐𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I don't know where the hell you think you're taking me, I'm staying put. I'm not going anywhere." I said as I picked up my water bottle, took a sip of my water and looked my sister up and down. From yesterday morning, she was trying to convince me to go to the carnival she worked at to help out and make some extra cash, but I wasn't having it. She was only allowed to do this because her manager actually liked her, and she thought that she was such a great employee that she agreed to her request. But I still couldn't do it. I fuck with a lot of things, but one thing I cannot stand? Are clowns... you can completely miss me with that. They're just mad creepy. She rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"Look Nubia, I know how much you terrified of the shits but, I need help. Remember it's just us two taking care of each other at this point. How the hell do you expect my ass to buy all that food you eat with no money?!" she asked raising her perfectly shaped eyebrow, tilting her head, and crossed her arms. Ever since our dad died a few years back, Emaja has been working hard to keep food on the table and a roof over our heads, all while still going to school. Our mom as a whole, was a question mark because we hadn't seen or heard from her since a few hours after I was born. So after his death, we became orphans. We almost got put into the system but, her smarts found a way to keep us hidden for a little while longer until she could figure things out. She somehow found us a one bedroom apartment, not in the best part of town but it was still something. She never told me how she got it, and she didn't have to. 

I tend to forget that we're only two years apart sometimes, I couldn't help but admire my sister, even now looking at her all upset, she still manages to look good. Long black braids that fall right to her bum, beautiful brown skin, plump pink lips, slightly chinky brown eyes, not past 5'7 with a small waist, and a curvy body, what's not to admire?