Chapter 10: More Dates

As the weeks continued, the others continued to try to get Jamie and Drac together. When they had a party, Johnny tried to single them out to make them dance together. Winnie, Wayne, and Frank tricked Jamie into going in Drac's room JUST to get them alone. (A/N Not for the reasons you guys are thinking. 😜) Then Murray and Griffin got them each love cards, making them think they were from each other.

One day when they were by themselves, they both decided to go on a walk. When they saw each other, they looked around for any sign of the monsters then back at each other.

"No one sent you in my direction?" Drac asked.

"No. Did they do it to you?" Jamie wondered.

"No," he answered.

"We finally meet up without being set up. It's a miracle!" she exclaimed dramatically, making him chuckle.

"I know. They just won't stop," Drac told her as they started walking side by side.

"Well, I think I know why," Jamie said.

"Why then?" he questioned.

"Remember when I told you Mavis told me about how depressed you were when Ericka was killed?" she said.

"Yes," Drac nodded.

"They must think I was the cure for it," Jamie continued.

Drac thought about it for a minute. Ever since Jamie came back into his life, he has been a lot happier. It wasn't just about him zinging with her. He was already happy when he saw her for the first time in over 120 years.

"Well, they might be right," he told her.

"Really?" she said with a smile.

"Yes. I mean, I haven't seen you in over a century and you and I were really close. I don't know why we lost touch, but I'm just glad to have you here," Drac explained with a smile.

"Thanks, Drac. I've missed you too," Jamie responded then kissed his cheek.

He blushed a little at that, making her laugh.

"By the way, why haven't I seen you for a long time?" Drac wondered when she calmed down.

Jamie was a little nervous about telling him the truth. She really didn't know what to do.

"It's...complicated," Jamie finally said.

"Oh. Well, I'm still glad to have you here," he told her.

"And I'm glad to be here too," she replied.

He then held out an arm for her and she accepted as they enjoyed their little walk in the garden.

Meanwhile, the others were watching them from the hotel.

"Major props to whoever set this up," Johnny commented.

"No one did. That's the best part," Griffin said.

"So they can fall for each other without our help," Frank remarked.

"They might, but Dad's still holding back. I have one more piece to the plan," Mavis stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N They did that one on their own, but the others aren't done with them quite yet.