-𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖-

˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛   ˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛

"Stop it!" Eddie cried out as he watched his best friend get beat. He was being held back by two of Henry's friends while Henry threw kicks and punches at the raven haired boy.

"Is that all you...g-got?" Richie asked as he was kicked down, hitting his head on the hard concrete ground.

"Pussy!" Richie yelled, a small smirk plastered across his bloody lips.

"Fuck you Tozier! You're fucking dead!"

Richie grunted in pain as Henry threw a punch to his stomach.

"Richie!" Tears fell down from Eddie's brown eyes, his heart ached knowing he couldn't do anything to help the boy. "Let him go!" Eddie yelled.

"Don't worry 'bout you're lil boyfriend, by the time Henry's done, you won't wanna kiss him no more." Patrick snickered as he tightened his grip on Eddie's arm. The boy struggled to get out of their painful grasps.

He kicked Patrick in leg, as hard as he could, the boy squirmed, losing his grip on Eddie's arm, before he could even go three inches towards Richie, Belch grabbed him and threw him onto the ground. Eddie cried out in pain as Patrick kicked his side.

"Don't fucking mess with me, kid." He growled.

Eddie started to crawl away, towards Richie. He didn't care if his side was aching with pain, he just wanted Henry to stop hurting his best friend.

"Where do you think you're going eh?" Belch grabbed the boy and turned him over. "You're boyfriend can't help ya now, faggot."

"Fuck you!" Eddie spit in the boy's face and bit his arm as hard as he could.

"Fuckin' faggot!"
Belch grabbed Eddie by his hair and then smashed his face onto the hard ground.

The small boy cried out. Everything started to grow black. He felt a strange taste in his mouth, he could feel a liquid run down his nose.

"Richie..." He whispered, tears rolling down his face. His vision grew darker.

"Eddie!"

"Hey! Leave him a-alone!" Richie yelled.

With everything in him, he pushed Henry aside and stumbled to Eddie.

"Eddie! What the fuck did you do to him!" Richie yelled. He looked at Belch, anger rising inside of him.

"Did you fucking touch him?! You asshole!" Richie punched Belch as hard as he could, he pushed him to the ground and got on top of him, throwing punches at him, scratching him, whatever he could to hurt him.

"Hey what's going on here?!" A man yelled. The custodian.

Eddie and Richie were just walking home after hell had been over, before they could even make it out of school-grounds, Henry and his gang cornered them both, which led to a huge fight after Henry said shit to Eddie. Now here they were, in the basketball court, each and every one of them with some kind of bruise.

"You! Get off of him!" The custodian yelled at Henry, who had pulled Richie off of Belch and now was beating him, he had a knife in his hands and was about to cut Richie but the custodian threw him off of the almost unconscious boy.

"What do you think you're doing?! Wait til Principal Daniels finds out about this!" The custodian yelled.

"Henry, come on let's go!" Patrick helped up Belch and started running.

"HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU LIL RATS!"

Henry spit on Richie. "This ain't over Tozier!" He yelled as he ran away, his leg hurting with every step he took.

"You boys okay?" The custodian asked.

"E-Eddie.." Richie crawled over to his best friend and turned him over.

Blood dropped from his nose, a small cut lined the top of his forehead.

"Eddie...Eddie wake...wake up..." Richie coughed, it hurt to talk, it hurt to do anything.

"Is he alright?" The custodian asked, he had a phone in his hand.

"Does it look like he is?!"

"I'll call an ambulance." He dialed some numbers on his phone and put it up to his ear.

Richie pulled the small boy onto his lap, he rubbed his thumb on the boy's cheek.

"Don't die on me Eds. We gotta survive together..." He whispered.

Richie's own face was covered in a bunch of bruises and lots of blood.

His glasses had been thrown aside and stepped on by Henry.

He heard sirens in the distance, he let out a breath of relief. Eddie surely wasn't dead, but he was quite injured.

Richie could feel his eye lids growing heavy, he fell backwards, hitting his head on the ground.

"Eds.." He whispered before passing out.

• • •

(I'm sorry this is so boring and I'm such a horrible writer.)