-𝕤𝕚𝕩-

˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛ ˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛

Eddie stood in front of his house, he looked at it one last time before hopping into Richie's pick up truck.

He threw his bags in the back and looked at the boy sitting in the driver's seat.

"You ready?" Richie asked.

Eddie nodded, his heart racing with excitement and fear.

"Where exactly are we going?" Eddie asked as they pulled up in Beverly's driveway.

Richie stared up ahead for a few minutes before shrugging. "Anywhere but this dump. Relax Eds, everything's gonna be fine, alright?"

Eddie took a deep breath. "Yeah...alright."

The red-head ran to the pick-up truck, her heart racing. She would finally leave her abusive father behind, she would finally be free.

The front of the truck had only two seats, so Beverly had to sit in the back, with the other boy's bags, before she could, Eddie offered her his seat, she declined and hopped in the back.

Beverly shivered a little, she cuddled herself up in her sweatshirt and lied down on a bag. The truck started to move, she stared at the stars above her, they were brighter and smaller than the ones above her ceiling, it was much quieter and much more safer in that truck with the two boys than it was at home, with her father.

Up in the front, Eddie watched as they passed houses and streets he'd grown to memorize, he'd walked those same exact streets a hundred times. Now he was leaving it all behind. He was leaving everything behind, it seemed like such a good plan before all of this, but actually doing it sent shivers up the small boy's spine, it made his stomach flutter with butterflies. 

If only they'd seen the car of Alvin Marsh's car trailing slowly behind them, perhaps everything would be fine later on. 

(sorry for not updating in like forever, this story sucks i know im sorry, eNjoY the short chapter.)