-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖-

˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛   ˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛

"Tonight?" Eddie asked. Richie nodded.

"But Richie, what about our parents? They'll find out we're no longer in or rooms the next morning! And do you even have a plan? Where the hell will we go dingus? Do you even have money-"

"Calm down Eds! I got it figured out. Like I said, before I've been thinking about this for a long time. I have money alright? I've been keeping a stash. We'll find a plus to stay. And don't worry about our parents, we're old enough to go places on our own. If they report us, police won't do shit, they'll just say we're almost adults."

"Richie I'm not even seventeen!"

"But you will be. In a few weeks, just relax, alright? I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have a plan. Don't worry."

Eddie sighed once again. "If something happens, something bad, I'm blaming it on you."

"Don't worry, I'll see ya tonight spaghetti-man." Richie smiled and walked out of Eddie's room.

The small boy took his phone off the charger and dialed Beverly's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Bev, can you meet me at my house tonight? And pack you're stuff."

"What? Why?"

"We're leaving."

"Leaving? What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's Richie's idea, I promised I'd take you with me if I ever left. We're leaving tonight, you'll come with us right?"

"Fuck yeah I'll come. Cya then!" She hung up, clearly excited from the tone of her voice.

Eddie looked around his room. He'd grown up in it since he was five, the room had gone through many phases, from light blue walls with dinosaurs on them, to grey walls with pictures and notes. Now he had to leave it all behind, sure the town was shitty, doesn't mean his childhood room was. His room was like an escape for him, it was his shelter from the ticking bomb known as Derry.

Eddie really wanted to go far away from Derry, far away from all the people that did him wrong, he wanted to go on adventures with Richie and do fun things, but he was also scared of leaving the place he'd spent his whole life in. Eddie had never been outside of Derry, didn't know what the world was beyond the town, his mother was too lazy and protective of Eddie to let him travel anywhere outside of the town. However, now he could see what the world was like, he didn't have to hide in fear from Henry anymore, he would be with Richie and Beverly, his two best friends of all time.

• • •

The sun was starting to set, soon it would be night, soon Eddie, Beverly and Richie would leave, they would be on their own, without their pesky parents telling them what to do, without Bowers and his gang. They would be a trio of runaways.

˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛   ˚ ˛ •˛˚ ˛ •˛

(sorry for the short chapter, this story literally sucks i'm sorry😔)