five [the end]

Chapter Five
The character is belong to Monsta. The Arts is belong to their creator. The song is belong to Paradise Fears.
Warning: short chapter and cliffhanger, and bloody scene

Fang doesn't really remember what happened. Everything is blurred.

He heard the sound of thunder and the wind getting stronger like a storm, even though the sky was clear. He felt cold, even though the sun was shining hot. He felt a slight shake from the ground, even though their place was safe from all kinds of earthquakes.

He then stung. Boboiboy. His new friend has superpowers, just like him.

Fang was stunned, like the others, watching seven lights with different colors collide with Probe and Adu Du. Fang was only able to watch. He had never seen and felt this power. It feels different. Strange, yet so powerful. Boboiboy's power to control the all nature elements is the strongest of them all.

"He-" Gopal was speechless.

"We must help him!" Yaya finally said. "We-"

"What about the victims?" Ying interrupted Yaya.

Ah. Dilemma.

Fang said nothing and watched the fierce battle, again. Decisions must be made immediately, thought Fang. He stood up and took over the role as leader.

"We must take the victims to a safe place, that's our priority," Fang said. "Yaya and I will bring them all. Gopal, Ying, monitor them. If they need help, just help."

Yaya, Ying, and Gopal nodded, although there were expressions of fear on Gopal's face.

Fang called in the Shadow Buffalo to help pull the car faster and Yaya, with her Gravity Buoyancy, brought the victims to safety. They succeeded and asked the police to close the beach within a 1 kilometer radius.

Then the fun happens.

"Probe! Fire all rockets!"

"Yes, Mr. Boss!"

Boboiboy, or rather Blaze, was shocked by the rocket fire that targeted him. He avoided, jumped, and rolled. The rockets are losing fast to the increasingly agile Blaze. Blaze looked down and Ice returned the shot with an Ice Arrow.

Probe can also avoid being hit by the arrows, even though an arrow has managed to scratch its left arm and make the Probe circuit freeze slightly. Thunderstorm struck the Probe and Adu Du when they let their guard down, almost succeeded if only Solar hadn't shouted at him. The probe brushed off Thunderstorm in the air and knocked him 10 meters away, and his back crashed into a coconut tree.

"Thunderstorm!"

Thunderstorm slowly gets up while growling. His body glowed and he returned to normal. Boboiboy. His back hurts. He managed to get up and saw that the Probe was standing in front of him, with the muzzle of a laser gun already aimed at him.

"Goodbye, Bobo-"

"Gravity Fist!"

Boboiboy closed his eyes when he heard the sound of broken iron. He opened one eye and saw the right side of the Probe being crushed. Boboiboy looked up and Yaya flew above him, his expression annoyed and angry. Boboiboy was about to walk, but almost collapsed.

"Aah, you almost fell." Someone caught him and helped him up.

Boboiboy looked. "Ying?" Ying smiled at him.

"You're not alone, Boboiboy," Ying said. "You have us."

String of Shadow Straps tied the body of Probe and Adu Du to the ground. Boboiboy turned and saw Fang and Gopal running towards him. He is now able to stand up again, thanks to his fast-healing abilities. Yaya landed next to Ying and gave Boboiboy a look of sympathy.

"I—" Before Boboiboy finished his sentence, Probe and Adu Du were untied.

"You, kids!" Adu Du shouted. "Give me your powers! Give me Ochobot too, or I'll destroy this island!"

"Okay, explain later," Ying said. "You stay here, I know you are still in pain. We will fight them."

Boboiboy was about to reject Ying's request, but he undo it. He just stood and watched them fight Probe and Adu Du. He wanted to help them, but he felt that Thunderstorm had not fully recovered. If one of his strengths has not recovered, he cannot use the other fully.

On the battlefield, Fang attacked the probe with the shadow animal he was summoning. Ying dodged all the missiles and Yaya attacked the probe by throwing large stones. Gopal? He turns all missiles into food. Ying and Yaya finally made a combo movement and succeeded in bringing down Probe and Adu Du.

Yaya and Ying high-fived, glad they were finally able to defeat the two villains. Fang and Gopal can breathe easily. Boboiboy still stood in the distance and watched them. He realized that the criminals who terrorized the city, which Ochobot said were Probe and Adu Du. The four new friends use that power to save the island and drive out Probe and Adu Du. Boboiboy smiled a little.

"It's good we knowing them."

"Yes, Quake, I know right?"

"We're right all this time, Sol-Boboiboy! Look!"

"Yeay, finally we can-" Gopal could not continue his words when he heard a voice behind him.

Fang, Yaya, and Ying stared wide when they found out what was happening. Gopal slowly turned and found Boboiboy standing with a large arrow through his chest. His breath hunting. They saw that behind Boboiboy, Probe and Adu Du were gone. Either they run away or Boboiboy kicks them out.

The pain began to subside, Boboiboy began to feel numb.

His vision was blurred, so was his hearing.

He could no longer raise his head.

He is increasingly difficult to breathe.

He could still see the arrow, even though it was blurred, and the voices of his friends.

"I-I'm so-sorry-"

Boboiboy stammered when he said that.

"A-and, tha-thank y-yo-you."

"Is it enough?"

"It's enough, you, we can rest now."

Then, the last time he remembered, it's dark.

"BOBOIBOY!"