four.

The next day, news of the fire spread very quickly. Boboiboy listens to people talking about it while making people's orders. His injured hand was bandaged with bandages. Boboiboy can do his job as usual, but he can't do it fast and agile because his palm are quite hurt. Ochobot watched Boboiboy's movements. He felt a little disappointed in him, why he did it indirectly.

By noon, Fang, Ying, Yaya and Gopal arrived. Boboiboy welcomed them and helped Ochobot make special iced chocolate for his new friends. Ying saw the bandage in Boboiboy's right palm and felt a little suspicious. She remembered very well that Boboiboy did not come with Fang. Boboiboy disappeared without informing them.

"Hey, Boboiboy." Ying ventured to ask him. "Your palm, why? What happened?"

Boboiboy looked at his palm. "Oh, yesterday I had vertigo and I fell," he replied. "My hands rubbed into the road and hurt. Wanna see the wound?"

Ying shook his head quickly. Boboiboy chuckled and served 4 glasses of cold chocolate, then joined them. Boboiboy chose to sit between Gopal and Yaya. The four of them told me about last night incident that they thought was quite strange. Boboiboy only listened, occasionally drinking his chocolate ice. The pain in his palm diminished and he was grateful for that.

"Oh, what do you think ?," Boboiboy asked after they told him. "Are they evil?"

"No, I think," Yaya said, lowering her head and muttering, "The way they help us-"

Boboiboy smiled a little, a smile that was quite difficult to understand what it meant. "If you can meet them again, what will you do?"

Fang was suspicious of the change in attitude and expression on Boboiboy's face. Boboiboy, why is he like this?, thought Fang. Ying and Gopal were the ones who answered Boboiboy's questions while Fang continued to look at Boboiboy. Boboiboy noticed this and gave him a smile and a cold look that meant 'you know, so it's better to be quiet'. Ying accidentally saw the change in Boboiboy's expression and felt that whoever Boboiboy was, he had to watch out.

"Well, I want to take you to the beach tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Boboiboy asked suddenly, his expression softening. "I'll share the location of the beach tonight."

Fang almost spouted the chocolate he was drinking because he was so surprised. Gopal coughed from choking chocolate balls. Ying and Yaya help Gopal. Ochobot patted his face, while Boboiboy looked at them with a confused face.

"Eh? What's wrong?"

"N-no," said Gopal. "We just haven't been to the beach before."

Boboiboy smiled broadly, his face becoming radiant and friendly like a sun. "In that case, tomorrow is your first experience and I promise it will be your best experience!" Boboiboy stood up. "See you tomorrow!"

Nearing midday, they finally separated. Yaya returned to the library to continue her duties as a librarian, Gopal returned to his home, Fang went to practice somewhere, and Ying? Ying has no activities today. So, she walked to the park and played a swing there, thinking about the sudden change in Boboiboy's expression.

"So, I see you're in the same mind as Fang."

Ying was surprised when she heard a voice behind her. She turned and found a stranger, yet familiar boy standing there carrying...

...Jeez, is that a sword !?

Ying immediately alert and get ready to fight with that person. The boy looked at Ying in surprise and chuckled. Ying was confused why the biy chuckled. Ying just blinked, then he disappeared from his sight. Ying turned around and found the tip of that boy's sword on her neck. Ying swallowed. She looked right into the boy's eyes. The color of his eyes is beautiful, has a gradation of color, but there is an aura of wanting to kill from it.