three.

In the afternoon, Boboiboy decided to help Tok Aba in his shop, of course after he argued with himself. Boboiboy was about to take his skateboard, but he undoed it and decided to walk. It turns out the store is not too far away and is located in a park. The shop is busy. As soon as Boboiboy walked over, everyone suddenly saw him and whispered.

"Boboiboy!" Ochobot called out to him. "Where have you been?"

"Sorry," Boboiboy said, approaching Ochobot who gave him an apron. He then wears the apron while asking, "What should I do?"

"Ask and deliver the order," Ochobot said.

"Okay!"

Boboiboy took a note and started working, taking notes of all the orders and then delivering them. Everyone asked for his name and where he came from. They didn't know that Tok Aba, the owner of the shop, had a grandson as handsome as Boboiboy. Some of them even asked if Boboiboy was single and wanted to marry their daughter. Boboiboy's reaction was just an awkward laugh.

Towards sunset, customers begin to decrease. Boboiboy was exhausted, but he was happy. The servants won't let him get tired and it's boring. Tok Aba made him a glass of chocolate ice and Boboiboy gladly accepted it. Tok Aba and Ochobot were about to close the shop and a boy came.

"Tok Aba—"

"My shop is about to close, Gopal," Tok Aba said, interrupting the boy's question or request.

"Alah." The boy then looked at Boboiboy. "Dey, Ochobot, who's that?"

Ochobot glanced at Boboiboy and realized. "Oh, his name is Raf—"

"Boboiboy, Tok Aba's only grandson," interrupted Boboiboy, still sitting and nodding. "Nice to meet you."

"I didn't know that Tok Aba had grandchildren!?" Gopal asked in an excited tone and surprised Boboiboy. "Wow."

"He lives in the city," teased Tok Aba. "It's not often here."

Boboiboy just smiled a little. "I'm busy, Tok."

After Gopal and Boboiboy got to know each other, Gopal decided to go home. Before leaving, Boboiboy gave his chocolate ice to Gopal. Gopal smiled broadly, thanked him, then went back to his house. Boboiboy then helped Tok Aba, then returned home.

Night falls. Ochobot cooks special fried rice for dinner this time. Tok Aba knows that the menu is her grandchild's favorite menu. After dinner, the three of them sat in the living room and exchanged stories. Tok Aba knew about Boboiboy's super power because Ochobot had told him and he told him, having super powers also had to be aligned with great responsibility. Boboiboy nodded and thanked him for the message.

Night's getting late. Boboiboy and Ochobot were about to rest, but Boboiboy heard his name being called. He and Ochobot poked out of the window and found Gopal about to throw a small stone towards the window.

"Gopal! What are you doing!?" Ochobot asked in an exasperated voice.

"Hello, Ochobot! I just want to ask, does Boboiboy want to go on patrol?" Gopal asked.

"Patrol?" Boboiboy looked at Ochobot.

"Wait, I have to talk to Boboiboy!" Ochobot closed the window. "I gave them power when there was terror in the mall three years ago."

"You, what !?" Boboiboy felt betrayed.

"I have to, our lives—" Ochobot lowered his voice. "We're threatened. I have no other choice. I'm sorry."

Boboiboy was clearly angry, but that reason was quite rational. He sighed and tried to calm down. Then he opened the window and told Gopal he would come with him. Gopal smiled as he answered okay. Boboiboy returned to get his jacket and faced Ochobot.