three;

the day had gone by very slowly

the day had gone by very slowly. after washing his sheets, calum stayed in bed with duke all day watching netflix. but the only thing he wanted to watch was scary movies, which freaked him out since he wasn't one to really gravitate towards them.

but they were nia's favorites. she couldn't get enough of them. on halloween, instead of dressing up and trick or treating, they'd have a scary movie marathon all night long. nia would usually pass out around 1 or 2, but calum would be up all night, stuck on the first one they'd watched that scared the shit out of him, let alone the next four or five they got through.

but he never got tired of it. because he was with nia and that was all that mattered.

eventually, he got too scared and turned off his tv. he'd been so caught up in them, the day had gotten away from him and it was almost midnight.

but as he got up to get his first meal of the day, one of the things calum couldn't get out of his head was what roy said. it wasn't that calum really wanted to fuck someone, but he did want to do something to get nia off is mind. when calum left his room, he saw roy getting ready to head out with some friends.

"he rises again." roy said.

"you heading out?" calum asked. "yep, we're going to rival, don't wait up." roy said. rival was one of the most popular clubs in los angeles, almost all celebrities partake in a drink or two there. it was the place to go to get drugs, good alcohol and stay up till 4 in the morning dancing to mashups of the top 40 hits.

"hey roy," calum had his hands in his pocket, looking down at the ground. "do you...do you think i could tag along?" calum asked shyly. roy smiled as walked over to his friend and hugged him. "we'll wait for you to get dressed." roy said. calum gave a soft smile before heading back into his bedroom to change.

he went with a yellow button up, black jeans a ysl boots. he fluffed up his curls and put on his favorite calvin klein cologne and grabbed a leather jacket. he walked out his room, and roy and his pack of friends were already getting drunk or high. calum rolled his eyes as he waited for roy to pay attention.

"looking better already." roy said. "let's just get this over with. i need to get seriously drunk." calum sighed. they left the apartment, and piled into roy's van and headed to the club. or what calum thought was gonna be a club. "roy, i thought we were going to rival." calum asked. roy just smirked as he pulled into a luxury hotel parking lot.

"welcome to cascade." roy said, causing all of his friends to began whooping and laughing as they jumped out and headed inside. "dude, what the fuck is this place?" calum asked. "i told you about this place earlier. it's like a brothel kind of. one of the only legal ones in america, and it's so high end, you have to know somebody, who knows somebody to get in." roy said.

"roy, i don't want to be here." roy was hardly paying any attention to his friend. he pulled calum out of the van and dragged him inside.

"roy this isn't my scene." calum said, pulling away. roy just shook his head. "fine, you can wait in the van for 5 hours." roy said as he threw calum the keys.