twelve;

when calum left ariana's, a part of him felt like he'd just broken up with someone again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

when calum left ariana's, a part of him felt like he'd just broken up with someone again. his new friendship with ariana felt good, compared to all the bullshit that the guys and nia had been putting him through. he got in his car and began his decent back to the apartment.

when he got inside, roy was wide awake, smoking a bowl in the kitchen and eating cold pizza for breakfast. "hey man, what's up?" roy said. calum went the fridge and opened a bottle of vodka and took a large chug. "where'd you go to cause you to drink so early?" roy asked.

"i went to see ariana." he mumbled. "did you two finally bone? how was it? did she suck you off? that's the only thing i could afford from her, and let me just say, she really can suck the soul out of—"

"jesus roy, no." calum sighed. he grabbed a coffee mug and poured a glass of jack daniels and chugged it easily. "i went over there to talk because i thought i'd made a new friend, but all she wants to do is fuck me." roy gave him a weird look as he smoked another bowel. "and that's a bad thing because?"

"because i don't want to have sex with anyone roy. i got my fucking heart broken after three years of being in love, and all i wanted was a sane person to talk to for once, who wasn't gonna make me feel stupid, and all she wanted to do was fuck." calum said. "the quickest way to get over someone is to fuck calum. and i'm a sane person, you can talk to me." roy said.

calum rolled his eyes as he drank once more. "roy, i love you, but you haven't been sober for more than a day in almost 4 years. i can only handle so much of existential high roy." calum said. roy just laughed as he smoked yet again. "you do realize it's kind of her job to fuck people? you can't be mad at her for doing her job." roy said.

"that's the thing, we had an understanding. she knew how i was feeling, she knew how fucking vulnerable i was and tried to take advantage of that." calum said. "dude, you're not looking at this clearly. she was trying to make this a little easier for you. she may have done it wrong, but she didn't mean it the way you're making it seem."

calum rolled his eyes, knowing high roy had a point. "go do a line off someone's ass and let me drink alone." calum said. roy chuckled as he finished his pizza and left calum alone. as calum finished off the bottle, he noticed a handful of texts from ariana and the guys.

from ari: cal, please forgive me, i didn't mean anything by the kiss

from ari: i really didn't mean to fuck this up, i've enjoyed spending time with you

from ari: please call me

from ari: i'm so so sorry

after that he noticed multiple texts from the guys about coming to the studio asap. he groaned loudly as he drank the last drop of alcohol and grabbed his jacket. "heading out to see your special lady?"
roy teased. "no, the guys need me, apparently." calum said.