eleven;

calum woke up that morning excited for the day

calum woke up that morning excited for the day. he couldn't wait to see ariana. there was something about sneaking away to see her that fueled his fire almost. he loved her company, he could genuinely be himself around her and not have to deal with people bagging on him for talking about nia or how hard the guys had been on him recently.

he quickly showered and put on his standard outfit. a graphic t-shirt, black skinny jeans and ysl boots. he fluffed his hair and tried to make it look nice, but knowing ariana, she was gonna play with it the entire time they were together. he left his room and peaked out to see if roy was awake or if the boys had stopped by for an unannounced visit. he didn't want to have to explain himself to anyone. luckily, the coast was clear, as roy was in a drug induced sleep on the couch.

calum fed duke and kissed his little dog goodbye, following by him going to his car and arriving at the cascade. it didn't hit him until he was about to he got of the car and then he realized, he was four hours early.

he didn't know what to do because he didn't want to go back home and risk getting caught, so he pulled out his phone and called ariana.

"hello?" clearly she hadn't woken up yet at the sound of her raspy voice. "h-hey ariana, it's me cal." he said.

"oh, hey calum, what's up?" all of a sudden she sounded bright and cheery.

"i uh, i know we said we'd meet at one but, i was just, in the neighborhood and thought maybe you wouldn't mind if i—"

"yes." she said abruptly. "you sure? you sound like you were still sleeping." calum said.

"what? no way, i'm wide awake. you can come on up, just knock and i'll be right there." ariana assured.

"great, i'll be right up."

he got in the building and headed upstairs as usual, and waited for ariana.

once ariana hung up the phone, she bolted out of bed and tried her best to look somewhat presentable.
"dude, what the fuck?" nova groaned. "calum's here, i have to get ready." she said. "why is he here? i thought he was coming later?" nova said. "well he's here now and i look fucking disgusting." ariana was roughly brushing her unruly hair, tying it up in a bun.

"you're trying way to hard for this boy. he doesn't even—"

"not now nova. unless you're gonna help me get cute, i don't want to hear it." ariana thought that this would get nova out of bed to help her before calum came upstairs, but the older of the two girls just wrapped herself up in her blanket and turned over in bed. ariana groaned seeing as nova was back in her deep sleep.

ariana threw on a large t-shirt and quickly brushed her teeth before hearing a knock on the door and rushing to open it. when she opened it, she was mentally jaw dropped at how good calum looked. "good morning." ariana said, biting down on her lower lip. "hey, sorry for intruding on your morning. you were probably busy or something."