six;

calum had probably taken a total of five showers before he felt thoroughly clean

calum had probably taken a total of five showers before he felt thoroughly clean. his skin was red and prune like from scrubbing so hard and being in the shower until the hot water actually went away. when he stepped out and into his room, roy was there strumming one of cal's guitars.

"so, how was your night?" roy asked. "i can't believe you dragged me there, and then left me overnight." calum exclaimed. "oh come on, it wasn't that bad. isn't nova amazing?" roy said. "i didn't have sex with nova." calum admitted.

"you got to fuck aries? she never lets me smash." roy said. "i didn't sleep with either of them. nova was about to give me a blow job but i backed out, i couldn't deal with her...and then i had a panic attack and passed out."

"shit man, i'm sorry. i really thought it would work. i go there all the time." roy said. "obviously, they don't like you." calum chuckled. as he began to get dressed, he went to his closet for his leather jacket. "even though you don't like the place, you really lucked out. aries and nova are like top dogs in that place." roy said.

"i got to talk to ari—aries, she seems really nice. it just sucks that they have to do that for a living." calum said. "sucks? dude, prostitutes make fucking bank, like strippers." roy said. "i know, it just seems like she could be doing something way more fulfilling than giving married, dirty men blowjobs for $60. did you take my jacket?" calum asked.

"no, you didn't have it when you left." roy said. calum was tearing his room apart as he looked for it, but he couldn't find it anywhere. "no no no, i couldn't have left it there. i always have my jacket, nia gave me that jacket." calum said. "relax brother, we'll just go and get it tonight."

"no fucking way, i'm not going back there tonight." calum said. "do you want your jacket back or not?" roy said. "can't you go and get it for me? it wouldn't even be there if you wouldn't have ditched me." calum said. "i didn't ditch you, they wouldn't let me in, so if you want it, you'll have to fuck it off them. besides, i'm pretty sure you wouldn't mind going back to see aries again."

"i have no interest in hooking up with a sex worker." calum insisted. "whatever, we leave at 9." roy said. calum headed to the studio to meet with the guys for the first time since the breakup. the minute he walked in, all eyes were on him. everyone was staring and whispering as he walked down the halls. he didn't notice at first, until he got into the writing room and all the guys went dead silent as he went in.

"hey guys," calum scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to say. he completely forgotten the previous encounter with his friends when he completely put them all on blast. he didn't even think about what he'd say when he first say them again. "listen, i'm really sorry about what i said the other day. i know you guys just wanted—"

"what the hell were you doing a whore house?" michael said.

it completely threw calum off guard. "what?"