Chapter 1 - Off we go

Grizz
"GARETH THEODOR VISSER YOU NEED TO GET UP YOURE ALREADY LATE!" Grizz heard his mom shouting. "Oh fuck!" He mumbles tiredly after taking a look at his alarm clock, quickly jumps up, puts on a pair of jeans, a shirt and his football jacket, grabs his stuff and runs downstairs. "Gareth you really need to improve your time management!" His Mom sights and gives his son his motorcycle helmet as well as a kiss on the cheek and a little hug. "Drive save, have a good time, message me when you arrived...and stay safe...always." Grizz knew exactly what she meant with 'always'. He just rolls his eyes "Mom stop! I am old enough..." he sights "Goodbye Mom. I love you, see you in a week!". Grizz ran out of the door and quickly drove to the meeting place.

Grizz was one of the last ones arriving and his boys were a bit angry because Grizz is basically their source of weed and they wanted to get fucking high before taking of. "Guys" Clark said when the group finally went to the buses. I heard there is some hot new girl at WHHS now! Grizz you should definitely fuck her on the trip! You finally need a girl in your life again!".
And there it is. Grizz absolutely most hated topic. Girls. Or...fucking girls. Grizz wanted to enter the bus when he caught Clark '''''''accidentally'''''' pushing a girl in Grizz direction. Grizz instantly catches her that she doesn't hit the floor. "Oops sorry" Clark said grinning. Before Grizz could apologise for Clark's behaviour the girl pushed Grizz away and shouts "Fuck you two! Why are the jocks always just brainless assholes?!" before gabbing her stuff and walking in the bus.
"Ooofff..." Clark said smirking "Well Grizz I hope you like a challenge! Because she definitely is one."
"Fuck you Clark! Why can't you ever treat girls normal?!" Grizz bristles with anger and quickly enters the bus. As much as he wanted to talk to the girl and apologise, he was just to shy.
Even though he's one of the jocks who are basically the most popular guys in school he has always been more of a thoughtful and nice kind of guy. Probably because of the good breeding of his Mom. Grizz really loves his Mom and the two of them are a good team. They never really fight over things and they can talk about everything. They really grew together since his Dad left when Grizz was only 7 and Grizz is really looking up to her. His mom has always been a strong and independent woman which is probably the reason why Grizz now hates the girls who just throw themselves at guys.
But this girl just seemed different. And Grizz really wants to talk to her and apologise and maybe even get to know her a little better. She seems cool AND she is the only one in this bus besides Sam Eliot, who is actually reading a book and is not just taking some weird selfies. Grizz caught himself looking a moment tooooo long at...Sam Eliot.
Sam is in Grizz English class but they never really talked. Since when does he look so...good?

When the busses startet rolling everybody cheered. The next week will be unforgettable. A lot of love, drama, laughs, tears and party. Maybe even some fugitive.

But one thing is for sure. It will change everything.