Chapter 17 - Oh shit

Sam

I am a fucking idiot

Why did I do that?!

Why has Grizz such a strong impact on me?! Just his appearance drives me crazy and makes me do things...I shouldn't.

And what am I going to tell David?!

That's what was going through Sam's head all night. He hates himself so much for getting weak in front of Grizz and telling him how feels about him. But on the other hand, this made him realize that he is not ready for a new relationship. He is still too attached to Grizz. Because this dork literally stole his heart and haven't handed it back yet. How fucking mean! Right?

Even in his sleep, Sam has no peace from Grizz. He has this weird dream of him and Grizz lying around in a shack or something, cuddling and making out. And there were always people coming by to get apples. Whyever the fuck they want apples from Sam and Grizz?

And after a while, the dream got pretty much PG-18...so yeah. Forgetting Grizz is not easy. Some would even say impossible!

It was Wednesday afternoon and Sam just left school and was waiting at the bus stop for his bus to arrive when a motorcycle parked in front of him. The person on top took its helmet off and it was nobody else than Grizz...

"You need a ride home?" Grizz asks and fixes his hair quickly.

Sam shakes his head but smiles a little.

"No thank you...I need to go somewhere else first."

"Somewhere else?" Grizz raises an eyebrow but seems to know where Sam is going to. "Okay then have a good time...somewhere else. But will you be at the game on Friday? We could win the championship and finally beat the all-boys school. So it's kind of a big deal..."

"I've never been to a football game before and you know that...so why would I be at this one?" Sam says but feels his cheeks blushing already. Why is he getting so nervous...

"It would mean a lot to me to see you there. To support me...you know?"

Sam nods a little overstrained and stammers "Y..yeah...okay...I'll..I'll think about it kay?"

The jock smiles, nods, puts his helmet on again and drives off.

Sam sights a little. Why would Grizz want Sam to be at the game? Sam didn't even know that it's the championship and that they are playing against the all-boys scho---WAIT.

David told Sam that he has a big game coming up but...AGAINST THE WHHS FOOTBALL TEAM?! Oh, this is not good...this is definitely not good...

______________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for this very short chapter. But I kind of wanna have an own chapter for the upcomming stuff. Okayy byyyyeeeeeeee.