Chapter 7 - What do you want?!

Sam
It was the first week of Highschool after the trip. Back to school- back to normal. Almost.

It's Friday afternoon and Sam left the school a bit devastated. Grizz was basically ignoring him the whole week. He didn't even look at him. But the worst thing about all this is that Sam couldn't even tell Becca. Since he knows that Grizz is gay he definitely wouldn't out him.
But Sam couldn't live like this. He really wants to talk to Grizz which made him go to the football field. Sam knew that Grizz is always one of the last ones leaving after practice because he always runs a couple of minutes or throws some more balls. When Sam got there the team was just going to the dressing room. Everyone except Grizz. Sam sat down at the bleachers and watched his boy running. He had to grin a little when he took of his shirt after finishing his run. That's definitely what I signed up for...

When Grizz went to the changing rooms Sam waited outside until all the others left before he sneaked in. Grizz just got out of the shower, a towel around his hips. Sam slowly walked up to him „Hey cutie" he says and Grizz quickly turns around „Oh Eh..Hey Sam.." he stammers and quickly looks around. "Don't worry we're alone..." Sam says, takes a step closer and pulls one of Grizzs wet hair strands behind his ear while laying the other hand on his chest. "Well I really hoped to catch you in the shower..." the smaller boy grins. Grizz takes quite a long look at Sam, before slowly taking his hand off his chest and moving a step back. "Sam...I'm sorry..." the jock starts speaking "but I am not gay. I thought I might be gay...but at the trip..." he couldn't finish that sentence because Sam quickly starts speaking. "Okay what the fuck?! So you really are just some fuckboy who used me for some fun?! Fuck me and that's it?!" Sam takes a step back and stared at Grizz in disbelief. "We actually didn't fu...". "THATS NOT THE POINT GRIZZ!" Sam says a little louder and bristles with anger. "Look Sam...I really thought I might be gay...so I wanted to try...but turns out I am not..."Sam stares at Grizz for a moment in disbelief "We both know that that's not true...and you're also an asshole." The deaf boy turns around and runs out of the dressing room. This was just too much. After a whole week of getting ignored now this... A jock is a jock...always assholes. Always fuckboys. Just playing with people...why am I so dumb omg.
Sam went home immediately and basically just wants to lay in his bed to hate himself the whole weekend. But someone crossed his plans. His brother Campbell.

"Hey fag. Mom and dad aren't home this weekend. We're having a party." he says while putting beers in the fridge. You've got to be kidding me... Sam just nods but directly went to his room and locked it. He wasn't in the mood for party. And definitely not in the mood for seeing or interacting with people. Today it actually came in handy that he's deaf because he could basically sleep with a party going on in his house.

It was around 2am when Sam quickly went out of his room to go to the bathroom. Luckily there were no people upstairs so Sam could just leave his room in his boxers. When he came back he couldn't believe his eyes. In his room was nobody else than Grizz. A probably really drunk Grizz because he couldn't even stand straight anymore. "You've got to be kidding me..." Sam says, quickly locks the door behind him and walks closer to him. Grizz turns around and smiles "Heeeeyyyyyyy Sssaaaaaammmmyyyyyy sweetheart!" Yeah...definitely drunk as a skunk...
"What do you want?!" Sam says sharply and crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Iiiiii...just wanted to say that I am sorry..." Grizz walks closer to Sam, carefully takes his wrists and uncrosses his arms before putting a kiss on his chest. "Grizz you're fucking drunk..." Sam says slowly. He really wanted to push him away but he was incapable of doing so...this feeling is spreading in his body again and is taking over his mind. "Yeah I know...I kind of lost 3 beerpong games..." he mumbles before kissing from Sams chest to his neck. "trying forget about you...but guess what: This didn't work out so well...so here I am...trying to get a little spot in your bed tonight...and maybe some cuddles." Grizz looks at Sam with the most adorable smile on his face before letting his hands stroke down Sams back on his bum. Damn it...why can't I resist...
Sam sights a little before he nods "Okay...but you won't get breakfast! And only one little pillow!". Grizz chuckles softly and pulls his scrunchie out of his hair that some strands of hair fall down in his face. Okay he DEFINITELY practiced this move in front of the mirror! Sam just raises an eyebrow, trying to look unimpressed but just a second later Grizz wrapped his arms around him, lifts him up and lays Sam down on his bed. Ok fuck you got me with that...The jock lays down on top of Sam and slowly pushes one of his legs between the gingers before he starts kissing him softly. Sam quickly holds Grizzs hair back that it's not in their faces before kissing him back.I hate myself but this is just too fucking good?!

It didn't take long until the boys were lying next to each other, Grizz now also just wearing his underwear and the two of them still making out. His hand strokes down Sams chest, over his belly in his Calvin Klein underwear. Sam quickly stops kissing Grizz and takes his wrist to stop him. "Grizz no..." he says "I don't want you to do things we've never done before just because you're drunk, horny and brave now..."
"But I want this.." the taller boy sulks but immediately takes away his hand "Even in camp...I really wanted to do this...I was just to shy you know...". Sam sights and crosses his fingers with Grizzs hand he is still holding "That's exactly what I mean...If you really want this I'm in. But only when you're sober...". Grizz nods "Okay Yeah...so maybe for breakfast?" he grins a little and Sam has to laugh. "Maayybeeee...I need to think about if you really deserve breakfast after one week of ignoring me!". "I just needed to stay away that I don't push you at one of the lockers in school and kiss you in front of everyone you know..." Grizz says before kissing Sam again, not giving him a chance to answer.

„If you want to take a cold shower: bathroom is the second door on the left." Sam says grinning after another 20 minutes of wild kissing and gives Grizz a small pillow „and that's your pillow for tonight. Oh. And no cuddles! You definitely don't deserve these after the hellweek you gave me." Grizz just mumbles „Okay sir!" before leaving the room for a short shower. When he came back, Sam was laying on his side with his back showing to Grizz, pretending to be asleep. Grizz lays down next to him and puts a little blanket over his body. Only a few seconds later Sam felt his blanket moving and a Grizz slipping under it spooning him and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy. Sam has to grin immediately. He really really likes this dork...