Chapter 8 - Friends with benefits

Sam
The next morning when Sam woke up, Grizz was gone. Of course he's gone... Sam sights a little before he gets up, basically just to get something to eat before binge watching some teen drama show on Netflix.

Grizz
Grizz was lying on his bed, still pretty hungover when checking his phone. He has a total blackout...the only thing he knows is that he woke up in Sams bed today...

Lynn
Hey! You got home Okay last night? I still have your sweater. Thanks again!

Grizz
My sweater? Lynn I have a total blackout...and I woke up in Sams bed today...I am so confused?!

Lynn
Lol what?! Well maybe you should ask Sam what happened then... :D

Grizz
Well last time we spoke I wasn't exactly...nice. I don't know what I did yesterday that I endet um in his bed?

Lynn
Well apparently something nice. Sam wasn't even at the party so that means he was probably sober. What did you say to him last time?

Grizz
That I'm not gay...I just wanted to get back to my old life but I actually can't get him out of my head since camp...

Lynn
You're the biggest dumbass I know Grizzy...Go talk to him! This instant! Telling him you're not gay is like...the most unfair and rude thing to do...

Grizz
Yeah I am an asshole...I know that. But you're probably right. I'll talk to him. Can I pick you up after? Jonny's Diner, I pay.

Lynn
Oh hell yeah! 🤤

"MOM I WONT BE HOME FOR DINNER! LOVE YOU!" Grizz shouts when leaving the house.

The door of Sams room was a little bit open so Grizz decided to go in, and closes the door after him. Sam was laying on his bed, wearing a big hoodie and watching something on his TV. Grizz slowly walks closer and waves shyly that Sam sees him. The ginger looks at him a bit confused but sits up a little. "Campbell let me in...I told him we have a project for English class." Sam just nods unimpressed which made Grizz panic for a moment. "So eh..."he stammers "what are you watching?" "Some Netflix Teen Drama where teenagers end up in a parallel universe or something like that." Sam answers. Grizz slowly sits down on Sams bed "So eh...can I join you? Sounds like a cool show. I love teen dramas actually...". Sam nods and moves a little to the side that Grizz can lay down next to him which the jock does immediately. It took Grizz a minute to sort his thoughts before he taps Sam to get his attention. "Sam...I woke up in your bed today but I have no idea what happened...I have a total blackout...Can you maybe...tell me what has happened?". "Well..." Sam started talking and paused the series "Apparently you've realized that you were a total dick, you've apologized and then we had Sex 5 times."
Grizzs eyes grew bigger "Wait what?! A...a..and how was it? How was I? I..I mean what..." Grizz stammers but a Sam couldn't stay serious any longer and started laughing. "No we did not calm down!" he grins "You were standing in my room in the middle of the night. Drunk as a skunk and you apologised. I couldn't be mad so yeah. We made out a little and you slept here. That's it...".
Grizz shakes his head and chuckles softly "You're very mean sometimes do you know that?!" Grizz starts tickling Sam and the ginger instantly laughs and tries to get away but Grizz quickly gets on top of him and tickles him even more before Sam threw him off him and quickly jumps on Grizz. The two start to wrestle a little until Grizz puts up his hands up, breathless but smiling "Okay Okay I give up! You won!" Sam chuckles, still sitting on top of Grizz "Ah Yeah? And what is my price then?". Grizz quickly checks the time "What about...3 hours of Netflix and chill...avec moi!" Grizz grins and shoves his hands in the front pocket of Sams sweater to slightly pull him down. Sam grins "Is that really a price? Sounds like torture to me!" He bends down a little and puts his hands next to Grizzs head. "Don't get cheeky!" the jock grins and puts his hands on Sams upper legs now. "Or what?" Sam comes a little closer so that their faces are just a few inches apart. Before Grizz could answer , Sam just decides to find out on his own. He starts kissing the jocks neck but after just a few seconds he softly bites it and sucks the soft skin a little to create a perfect hickey. After finishing his masterpiece he looks in Grizzs face and grins a little. "Oh no you didn't!" Grizz chuckles but quickly grabs Sams upper body, turns the two of them around that he's the one kneeing on top now and fixes Sams hands next to his head. "Uhhh...you're dominant, I like." Sam says smirking which makes Grizz laugh "Maybe a little..." Grizz whispers before kissing Sam softly. Sam kisses Grizz back, but turns his head to the side after a little while. "W..what's wrong?" Grizz stammers and lets instantly go of Sams hands which he is still holding. "I just...wanna talk about us before we just make out for 3 hours straight without even talking for a minute...You know I have no problem with sneaking around and being your bootycall...I just wanna know before you always end up drunk in my room after a week of ignoring me...". Grizz nods slowly. I am sorry but I can't come out yet...so sneaking around it is...if that's really okay for you!". Sam smiles and nods "I totally understand that. Sneaking around it is!"

A few hours later Grizz is standing in front of Lynns door to pick her up for dinner, his hair a bit messy. The two sit down in the diner and Lynn chuckles when noticing Grizzs hickey. "I believe he's not mad anymore?" Grizz happily shakes his head "No! And we're fuck buddys now...kind of...". Lynn laughts and says ironically "Surprise, surprise. Who would have thought that?...maybe you should get some concealer..."