Chapter one

So sorry if this sucks , it's my first time writing. :)

It was the last day of junior year for Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Jackson, Liam, and Isaac. Stiles made plans for the whole pack to go on a vacation to Florida. Yes, including Derek. Well that was if he wanted to actually go with them.

What seemed like years the last bell finally rang. Stiles was waiting by his Jeep for his friends to join him. They finally arrive after hugging and saying goodbye to their other friends and teachers. Stiles was jumping up and down so excited. "Okay guys we need to go home pack and get some rest, tomorrow is the big day!!!" They all nodded, said goodbye, and went home.

Stiles got to his house and ran up to his room to start packing right away. His phone buzzed in his pocket. It was a text from Scott - his best friend. From Scotty🐺: "Did you ask Derek to go with us yet?"
To Scotty🐺: "Not yet I'll call him right now!"

Stiles scrolled through his contact list until he got to Derek's number and hit call. He picked up on the fourth ring.

"What" Derek growled. Growled!

"I was uh wondering if you wanted to go to, uh Florida with the rest of us?Stiles says in a shaky voice. Derek still scares him sometimes.

"And why would I do that!" He grumbles.

"Oh, uh I- I"  Derek cut him off

"Stiles I'm joking calm down I'll go. It's not like I have anything else to do. Plus Someone should keep you all out of trouble"

Stiles smiles to himself. "Okay great see you tomorrow we're meeting at Scott's house at 10 am."

Derek hung up and stiles let out a sigh of relief. Stiles took his shirt and pants off and slipped under his blankets and tried to get as much sleep as possible.