Chapter ninetten

Vote & comment 🖤

Derek stayed until stiles fell asleep. He kissed his head, grabbed his leather jacket and headed to the elevators. When the elevator got to his floor Melissa was already in it.

"Hi Derek. How is stiles doing? I haven't had a chance to check on him today." Melissa asked smiling.

"He's good, he's asleep now. He hasn't been sleeping very good. I'm coming back at 6 to pick him up."

"That's great! I'm sure he's happy to get out of here. To many bad memories." Melissa said in a sad voice.

"Yeah, he is. I don't know if John has told you yet, but I'm proposing in a few weeks." Derek said smiling.

"He hasn't. But congrats Derek! You both deserve happiness, especially in this life." Melissa said hugging Derek.

"Thank you, Melissa."

"You're welcome, sweetie." Melissa said whipping away a few tears. "So where are you headed?" She asked as the elevator doors opened.

"Do you remember Theo? He went to fourth grade with Sti and Scott." Derek asked.

"Yeah. They were all inseparable. Like stiles and Scott now. Melissa said smiling. Why? What's going on?"

"He's back in beacon hills. He's been watching the pack today at school."

"Is there a reason?"

"I'm not sure, but he's a coyote now. So I'm going to the school and talk to him."

"Be careful Derek. He's always been a little off."

"I will, I'll see you later Melissa."

"Bye Derek."
~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later Derek arrives at the school and parked his car next to Scott's bike. School lets out in 10 minutes.

*DING DING DING*

*DING DING DING*

Derek puts his phone down, gets out of his car and stands in front of it with his arms crossed over his chest. 10 minutes later and the pack flows out of the school, with Theo right behind them.