Chapter seventeen

This isn't the best I'm sorry! vote & comment ! ❤️

To Grumpy 😾:All clear. We can't pick up any scents. They either masked it, or they left town.

To Jackson🦎 🐺: Okay, let's hope it's the second one. You two can go do whatever it is you do all day.

To Grumpy 😾: Thanks boss 😉

To Jackson🦎🐺:Why do I even talk to you?

To Grumpy 😾:Because you love me, admit it.

To Jackson🦎🐺:Bye Jackson.

To Grumpy 😾:love you too, grump.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Derek?"

"Hey Lydia, I uh I called Cora. She's going to come."

"I told you! Was that so hard? Stiles will be happy to see her again, and so will you."

"Have you asked Danny and Ethan?"

"Yes they're definitely coming they said congratulations btw."

"Thanks Lydia, I couldn't of done this without you."

"I know, you're welcome. Send me your proposal soon so I can proof read. I have to go, later Der."

"Later."

End of call

Derek drives to the hospital walks to Stiles room and the sheriff is already there.

"I can come back if you guys want time together." Derek said.

"None sense, son. I have to get back to the station anyways." John hugs stiles and pats Derek's shoulder.

"Be safe dad! And no junk food, I mean it!" Stiles says in a serious tone.

"Yeah kid, I know you got parish watching me." John says smiling over his shoulder with a wink.

Derek laughs but stops when stiles gives him a look.

"Oh John, I need to talk to you, soon." Derek says.

"Okay, just stop by the station later."

"Alright see you soon."

"Later Derek. Bye stiles, I love you."

"I love you too dad."

John leaves and stiles is still giving Derek a look.

"What?" Derek asks.

"Why do you need to talk to my dad? Is there another big bad happening?"

"No. Nothing is going on I promise. I just need to talk to him."

"Alright sour Wolf, now come give me wolf cuddles. I've missed you." Stiles says with grabby hands.

"God you're like a child." Derek says laughing getting settled beside sti.