Chapter eight

Stiles

When I woke up I was in a cool dark room. The walls were concrete, there wasn't any windows, no way to escape. I heard foot steps getting closer and closer. I made my way into a corner, slid down the cold wall until I was sitting on the dirt floor. The door slowly opened, it was a tall man. "If you're gonna kill me do it already!!!" I yelled. "I'm not gonna kill you, stiles. But I will torture you until you give me what I want." He said with a big smile on his face.

He grabbed my arm dragging me into another room. Sat me in a chair, tied my hands and feet down. "I don't care how much you torture me I ain't telling you shit!!" I said. "You'll be spilling all your little secrets when I'm finished with you." He said laughing "I don't even know you, so why would I tell you a damn thing!" "Where are my manners? I'm Azazel. I'm a demon from hell." "A what now!" I said surprised. "Bring in the table maze." He yelled. Maze opened the door and brought him the table. Azazel picked up something that looked like a stick. "Wow really? A stick, yeah that's totally gonna make me- AHHHH!!! Okay thats definitely not a stick." "Either you tell me where peter and Derek are or I'm gonna be forced to keep tasering you until you do." "Yeah well you can stick that taser up your demon a-" *Azazel tasers stiles again*

Derek

It's been two days, I can only imagine what they're doing to stiles. This is why I will not get close to him, or anyone. "I have a lead, I think!!" Isaac said. "There's an abandoned building about two hours from here, he has to be there." "Alright go tell the others to get ready to leave in 15 minutes." I said. Isaac nodded to find the rest of the pack. Everyone loaded into the van. "Are you sure he's there Isaac?" Scott asked. "He has to be." I started driving everyone was now silent.

Stiles

"Are you gonna start talking or am I gonna keep tourturing you?" "Go to hell!" "Tourturing it is." He went to the table and grabbed a knife. "This is gonna be fun." He said with a smile. "AHHH DAMN IT!!!" I screamed as he cut my arm. "How do we find peter and your little boyfriend?" He asked again. Why did he call Derek my I boyfriend? I wondered. "ST-STOP!!" I yelled as he cut my other arm. He was about to cut my chest "I DON'T KNOW, I DON'T KNOW PLEASE STOP!" Tears began to fall from my eyes. "Somehow I don't believe you stiles." "I'm telling you the truth I don't know where peter is." "So you do know where Derek is?" He put the knife to my check and slowly dragged it down my face. "STOP DAMN IT I-" "Lilith he passed out." Azazel said. "Just leave him there until he wakes back up." She said.

Derek

We finally got to the abandoned building. I drove as fast as the van would go, I pulled behind some trees and parked the van. "Alright remember we have no idea what we're walking into. Lydia and Jackson take the side door, Liam and Scott take the back, Isaac and I will take the front." They all nodded and went to the place they were supposed to.

Stiles

I must of passed out from the pain. I looked around the room, Azazel wasn't in the room with me, thank god I thought. I looked up into the corner of the walls, there was a camera. Great, they know I'm awake. Azazel came through the door slamming it shut. "Ready for some more fun?" He said untying me from the chair, only to tie my hands above my head with chains, he did the same for my feet. "Kinky huh?" I said laughing. He smiled, grabbing the knife once again. "If you don't start talking I'm gonna be forced to kill you." Azazel said. I leaned forward as much as I could "Do it." I said looking him straight in the eyes. "Have it your way stiles." He took the knife and sliced down my chest. "FUCK!!! THAT ALL YOU GOT DEMON?" I said laughing in his face. He went back to the table and grabbed a torch. Damn I need to stop making him mad I thought. "AHHHH STOP!!" I screamed as he put the torch to my chest.

Derek

"I hear him, he's alive." I said looking at Isaac. "So do I , but his heart beat is starting to fade. Let's go!" Isaac said taking his claws out. We walked slowly towards his screams. "Isaac look out!!" a man with a gun came out of no where. I took his gun and threw the man against the wall, knocking him out. "thanks man." Isaac said eyes wide. I nodded and we kept walking , the old wooden floor creeks with each step we take. Me, Isaac and the rest of the pack met at the metal door where they were keeping stiles in. Scott kicked the door down, there was stiles chained up by his hands, he's passed out . Blood covered his whole body. I couldn't move or take my eyes off him.

"Derek behind you!!" Liam screamed but I still couldn't move from the sight of stiles hurt. "DEREK!!!" Isaac growled three times. I turned around and there stood Azazel. "You did this to stiles, why!?" tears started to fill my eyes with the thought of stiles being hurt because of me. "he was just the bait for you Derek." Azazel said looking at stiles then at me smiling. "I'm gonna kill you!" I said growling. "Lydia, Jackson get stiles out of here now!" I yelled. They nodded then got stiles down taking him out the building. Scott, Liam and Isaac took their claws out glowing their golden eyes. I did the same. Liam tackled Azazel to the ground, clawing at his throat and chest. Lilith walked in with two men Scott took one of the guys , Isaac took the other. "this is gonna be fun." I said smiling at Lilith. She tried to run but I threw her into a wall, picked her up by her throat her feet dangling off the ground. "this is for stiles." I said in my werewolf voice ripping her heart out. I dropped her body and went to check on the others but they done took care of the men and Azazel. "let's get out of here ." Isaac said. We took off running out of the building. I ran straight to stiles putting him in the van "he needs to get to a hospital asap!" Lydia said with tears in her eyes. I got in and drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital.