Chapter Thirteen

I'm sorry I took so long to update. Been going through some stuff. But like and vote! This is short but I'll be posting tomorrow also!

Present day

Scott and Derek are sitting in the waiting room while stiles father, John visits with him for awhile. He finally woke up from a month long coma. He lost a lot of blood , so they had to put him a coma. Stiles took a bullet for derek.

Scott is observing Derek he's fidgeting and looks scared? Derek Fucking Hale never looks scared or fidgets EVER!

"You look nervous man, what's up?" Scott asked.

"I have to ask you something." He said in a serious tone.

"Alright man, ask away!" Scott said intrigued.

"Would you be- uhm be okay with me proposing to stiles, uhm after he's feeling better of course. I don't want to give him a heart attack right after the coma."

"DUDE!!! you're gonna propose to him!! Oh my god he's gonna be so Fucking happy! Of course you can!! Scott all but shouted.

"Yeah I have the ring and everything. It's a Diamond with two Ruby's on each side because stiles says he loves my alpha eyes." Derek said looking at his hands.

"That's badass dude. But why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be asking his dad?" Scott asked confused.

"I'm asking you because you're basically his brother. His only bother. Not just his best friend, and I'm planning on asking John real soon." Derek finally looked up at Scott , who has tears in his eyes.

"You honestly don't know how much that means to me derek. I know we didn't get along in the begging. And hell we still have our days where we are at each other's throats but I honestly haven't seen stiles happy as he is with you. I'm glad he's got you through this fucked up life. And what's do you mean "planning" what's stopping you?"

Derek looked down at the floor and whispered "what if he says no?"

"I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem. He loves you, you know he does. He always talks about you any chance he gets. Hell he puts himself in danger for you, even though you can heal and he can't. He literally took a bullet for you a month ago! That doesn't stop him because he can't lose another person he loves. He's been waiting years for this to happen. Trust me, he will say yes."

"Thanks Scott. I guess I'm just nervous. You know I'm gonna need all of your guys help with setting things up and keeping this a secret from stiles."

Scott beams at derek "Yeah man of course. Anything you need let me know. I'll let you tell the rest of the pack though."

"I'll talk to the pack after I talk to John ." Derek says smiling.

"I can't wait man! I'm so happy for the both of you!" Scott gives a blinding smile back.

"Alright boys, the doctors are giving stiles some medicine to sleep, I told him we'd be back tomorrow." John said.

"Uhm- uh John can we talk tomorrow if you have time?" Derek asked.

" of course son. Is everything okay? Is there another threat already?" John asked concerned.

"No, no threat, everything's great." Derek said smiling at Scott with his own big smile looking like a puppy.