Chapter Ten

Please comment & vote :)

Derek

I came out of Stiles room going to the waiting area to check on the rest of the pack. Liam, Lydia and Jackson were already passed out in the chairs. I told Scott and Isaac to take everyone to a motel that's just a couple blocks from here. They nodded, standing up Scott said "if anything happens or changes call us."
"I will Scott." I said with a slight smile. I walk back to his room, I sat beside his bed taking his hand running my thumb over his.

Stiles

I woke up there was a gag over my mouth. I tried moving as I did I felt the painful bite of the ropes against my tenderer skin. My clothes were gone, leaving me in my boxers. The concrete was cold against my naked body. I struggled and screamed on the floor trying to loosen the ropes on my feet and hands, but the more I struggled the tighter they got digging into my skin even more. I cried for help for what seemed like hours. No one came though.

Derek

I guess I passed out, but I was woken up by stiles screaming. I quickly got into the bed with him holding him trying to get him to wake up. "stiles wake up! You're just dreaming! Come on! Wake up!!!" I shouted holding the trembling boy in my arms. His heartbeat went back to normal. He slowly opened his eyes looking around the room scared and confused. His eyes met mine "you're okay stiles, it was just a nightmare." I started getting up from his bed but his soft hand grabbed mine "st- stay please" tears started filling his eyes. I nodded and laid back beside him. He put his head on my chest I wrapped my arms around him. Tangling our fingers together with my other hand. We both nodded off to sleep.

Isaac

"Come on guys! Wake up!" I yelled at the pack.

"Isaac, it's 9:30 am shut the hell up!" Jackson said putting a pillow over his head.

"We have to go see stiles now get up or I'm gonna drag each and everyone of you out of the bed myself!" I growled.

"Alright, alright." Scott said making his way to the bathroom. Everyone finally got up and got dressed for the day. "I'm hungry" Jackson said as we were walking out of the motel door. "We can stop somewhere real quick I guess." Everyone got in the van, Scott drove. We stopped at this little dinner and ordered food to go. I got Derek and Stiles food and coffee also. I know stiles hates hospital food.

We finally got to the hospital, I walked into stiles room then stopped immediately after seeing Derek and stiles in the hospital bed together. Making Jackson run into me.

"Really Isaac, what are you do- oh when did this happen?" Jackson asked. My legs finally moved I sat their food and coffee on the table next to stiles bed. Derek woke up their fingers still tangled together. He looked at stiles and smiled, running his fingers through his hair. 'Jackson clears his throat' derek look up saw all of us and quickly jumped out of the bed with stiles. Not waking him. His smile quickly faded into his usual grumpy face.
"So you two?" Jackson said smiling
"Shut up Jackson!" Derek said
"I think it's cute." Lydia said taking a sip of her coffee. Derek just glared at her.
"He was having a nightmare he didn't want to be alone!" Derek said in a defensive voice.
"Oh and that includes holding hands?" Jackson said.
"Dude shut up!" I said. Derek walked out of the room, going outside. Scott followed.
"Way to go asshole." I said glaring at Jackson.
"What I do?" He asked confused. I just rolled my eyes at him.

Scott

I followed Derek out of the hospital. Hoping he wouldn't kill me.

"Derek." I said in a concerned voice.