Vivid Viviana

New cover by spiderkru

A/N minor change to the story here if you've already read it. Viviana will be older.

Natasha Romanoff hid behind the pillar, desperately cradling her daughter into her chest. She had finally managed to escape the building that housed the red room, knowing they had intended to rip her child away from her today. That was why she was hiding behind the pillar as gunshots rang out. All Natasha wanted ever since she laid eyes on her child's face was to live a life in peace. Truthfully, before Viviana was born, Natasha wanted nothing to do with her, because Viviana had been implanted into Natasha by a Hydra scientist.

"Наталия! ты будешь делать, как я говорю!"(Natalia! You will do as I say!)
"But you can't just force me to have a kid! I'm not a mother, and it makes no sense!"
The scientist smiled cruelly and explained in a voice dripping in venom "Ох, но это имеет смысл, Наталья! Мы хотим сделать вас больше и повторить ваши навыки! И мы сделаем все возможное, чтобы сделать это. Ты увидишь."(Oh, but it does make sense Natalia! We want to make more of you, and replicate your skills! And we will do whatever it takes to do so. You will see.)
"No."
The scientist laughed.
не верю, что дал тебе выбор!"(I don't believe I gave you a choice!)

******************************

            Now, Natasha loved her daughter more than anything, even over her own freedom.  She vowed to protect her, and to keep Viviana from growing up into a life of suffering as she had herself.
Growing still suddenly, Natasha noticed all sound had ceased. Stroking her 3 year old daughter's vividly red curls, Natasha slowly stood with Viviana in her arms and broke into a run. She had just made it past the tree line when a hidden guard reached out and yanked her shirt back. Shrieking in terror, Natasha did her best to try to fight off the guard, but he was too strong. The next thing she knew, Viviana was being ripped from her arms by another guard. "No! Give her back!" Natasha cried. The second guard only smirked while the first pinned her arms and stuck a syringe filled with violet liquid into Natasha's neck.
              "Any last words for her?" the second guard asked. Natasha looked to her daughter with tears in her eyes as she realized the hopelessness of the situation. "I love you, my Vivi." With those parting words, Natasha's world went black as she lost not only consciousness, but her memory's of her daughter.