Chapter Seven: The Moon and It's Honey

Your skin was bare against his, your nipples hard and his smile wide. He was looking down at you, brushing your hair out of your face everytime the fan rotated the wind towards your head. "Your eyes look pretty under the lights." He confessed in a low husky voice, lifting you up to rest on his hips if only to further admire you.

"Thank you." Your hands made their way to his jaw, your thumb caressing his bottom lip. Throwing the blanket off of you he gazed at your body. To him you had the perfect form, breathtaking and he couldn't stop gazing at you.

His hand slid up your sides, then around your shoulder blades to your arms and down to hold your hands, just so he could feel you. "I'd say we're pretty compatible." You grinned at him, leaning down to nip at his jaw. "Really compatible." He finished.

He was getting hard underneath you, poking against the inner part of your thigh. You sighed against his pulse point, making him jerk from the unexpected pleasure.

Rubbing your nose along his jaw, it was almost like you were scenting him. Marking him and that only made him more excited. You were his as he was yours. He did have a meaning and it was protecting and loving you. Your thoughts were on the same page as you giggled from his fingers tickling your sides.

The lights that reflected on his face shaped his form with shadows, the sight was beautiful. You moved your hips to line his member up with your core, sinking down slowly you heard him groan, whimpers in the back of his throat. His dick twitched and you ground down in attention.

On instinct he dug his nails into your skin, the pain jolting up your spine and you moaned. Your reaction caused him to tilt his head in curiousness, mouth hanging open slightly and puffs of hot breath leaving his lungs.

"M-move." He pleaded. Obeying you started a rhythm that went well with his thrusts. He arched his back his hands moving to the plump of your thighs raking his nails down your flesh.

Abruptly sitting up he wrapped his arm around your waist while the other hand took a fist full of your hair, pulling your upper body away from him. The bounce of your chest giving him all the more motivation.

You cried at the pleasure, the new pace, feeling the stretch of his cock buried deep within you. Your walls contracted against him and his head fell between the valley of your breasts.

"C-can i-" You asked, your voice an octave higher and your hands holding on to any part of him you could reach. "Yes, please. Let me feel you." He spoke, mouth coming to fondle your nipple. Taking the nub between his teeth and rolling it. You moaned out, your core spasming around his member as your orgasm washed over you.

Pushing in as deep as he could he let you ride yourself down from the high, feeling your juices coat him. You put your hands around his shoulders and sighed, looking at his disheveled appearance.

You moved your hips up and down, a mix of grinding and thrusting to finish him. "Cum in me." You whisper as a plea. With a grunt he flips the two of you over, with you on your stomach he pinned your hands behind your back, rocking into you. "M-more." You moan feeling the light kisses he gave your shoulder blades.

"Fuck." You cursed digging your head in the pillow to stiffel your moans. With one final thrust he groans, incoherent praises falling from his lips. The feeling of his cum dribbling down your leg makes you whine. Your walls contracting once more, a smaller orgasm overthrowing your body and Jack watches with amazement.

"J-Jack?" You asked turning around to face him now. "Where the fuck did you learn to do that?" He chuckled, leaning over you. "It's a secret." The two of you just stared at eachother for a moment looking in one another's eyes.

Pinpointing the colors and searching for what lies behind them. Jack laughed suddenly, "You are so beautiful." You rolled your eyes sitting up as he sat back.

"Shut up." You said bashfully, moving to get up from the bed and clean off. "Oh-" He stopped you, jumping from the mattress and moving his arms under your body. "Wait Jack you ca-"

Holding you to his chest he retaliates, "I can't what?" He moves to open the bathroom door with just a wave of his fingers and you go quiet. "Don't worry, I'll clean you up and then we can lay back down and cuddle."

Placing you on the tiled floor, he goes to turn on the warm water in the shower. "Jack." It comes out quietly, but he heard it. The uncertainty in your voice. The worry written on your tongue. "Y/n?" He spoke it the same.

"I don't know if I'm all that comfortable with your ab-" You paused holding your left wrist close to your chest, trying as hard as you could to hide your body in an inconspicuous way. "W-With your abilities just yet."

His heart dropped in his chest. "Oh." He said again. Only now realizing he opened the door with his powers, he turns back to you with determination on his features. "I'm sorry, I won't do it around you anymore." Now feeling guilty, you stop him.

"I just- I just need a little more time to wrap my head around those- sort of things from my eternal." Nodding he moves out of the way of the shower, gesturing for you to go ahead and step in. "Okay," He nods, a tiny smile on his lips. "Not until your ready."

You reach your hand out to his shoulder. "Hey." Looking into his eyes you see that he looks hollow, you've never seen Jack like this before. "Where are you going? It'll get lonely in here." A cheeky grin made its way to your face and he reciprocated, pushing you in with a now joyful aura. His lips met yours and your heart swelled. You were really enjoying what others may call the 'honeymoon phase'. Maybe, just maybe this would last forever. This little bubble you wanted to call home from now on.